who is dumber?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Okay I must be tired, but I mildly amuse myself by the way my mind works sometimes...I come up with the MOST ridiculous stupidity. So what's your worst stupid thoughts?

Ok here's mine...kind of embarassing to even type this but here goes...

I look at a package of Sparkle paper towels on the table and read it backwards elkrapS and get

Elk Raps :hu

Then the first thing that pops in my mind is Bullwinkle with hat flipped backward, pants sagging, big baggy t shirt and lotsa "bling" holding the mic with spit flying out the corner of his mouth :lol:

THEN I went to album title....my mind is SO weird...I thought what would a sparkle be backwards? If you sparkle backwards it'd be "un-shine" So DUHHHHHh right...album title would be "Un-Shine"

And sooo...I'm just sayin I must be tired :hu or insane...possibly both.

What's some of the dumbness you think up? I feel retarded now...I'm gonna go get a shower and see if it'll wash off...........

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
:hide Ya lost me on this one. I thought there might be taters involved...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Well.....there is no such word as "dumber", so you've set a record for today! :D
Greeeeat! I feel better :lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I know I have a few stupid moments in the bank but I cant think of them right now Im killed.............

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
:hide Ya lost me on this one. I thought there might be taters involved...
Nope no taters this time. I just read things backwards :hu and think of the dumbest stuff...does this mean I am crazy? :lol:

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You're not alone. I play games with words and numbers all the time. It scares me sometimes. But I will automatically rearrange letters in signs and on license plates and on medication advertisements and.....well, you get the picture just to see what the people REALLY meant. LOL! I do the same thing with numbers and I add and subtract and average them to see if the number they got for the license plate is a good one or a bad one. And the weird thing about this is that I am a spelling nazi and tend to be something of a word person so that's not really surprising but I am a TOTAL ditzoid when it comes to math and numbers. The ONLY reason I didn't continue with my medical training was because my next classes would have been calc and physics and that just wasn't gonna happen.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
farmerlor said:
You're not alone. I play games with words and numbers all the time. It scares me sometimes. But I will automatically rearrange letters in signs and on license plates and on medication advertisements and.....well, you get the picture just to see what the people REALLY meant. LOL! I do the same thing with numbers and I add and subtract and average them to see if the number they got for the license plate is a good one or a bad one. And the weird thing about this is that I am a spelling nazi and tend to be something of a word person so that's not really surprising but I am a TOTAL ditzoid when it comes to math and numbers. The ONLY reason I didn't continue with my medical training was because my next classes would have been calc and physics and that just wasn't gonna happen.
Oh Thank God! I thought I was alone...my mind wanders like that and I really was beginning to get concerned!!!! I'm actually WORSE than I used to be!! I see something like a car liscense plate and start trying to unscramble the letters to make a word and then i think...what the crap!??! :lol: Numbers and I get along really well. I am the best speller in the house and actually almost won the school spelling bee whenI was in second grade...made it to top 15 and missed "dessert" and got out because I actually ASKED for a definition and spelled "desert" after being given the def. :rolleyes: I always though I was just a freak :lol: It is scary when it gets really weird like the paper towel thingy though :hide

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
If I could remember all the dumb things I have done, then i would really be depressed. As it is I like forgetting them. I'm happier that way! My in-laws thought I had lost my mind when I stayed with them this summer and had lots of laughs at my expense. like when fil was at the barn and yelled something to me at the house in the way of "Some one help me with this d*** goat" And I thought he said "Man Down! Get the goat!" Then mil asked me what he said. Of course I repeated what I THOUGHT he had said. Dh doesn't even bother trying to make any sense of me anymore.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
another weird part of my mind is I remember everything...every coversation over the last week I can almost recite verbatim :hu I remember things when I was 2 that my mother doesn't even remember, but my older sibling does and can verify. :hu THAT one is definately a curse for the most part. I wish I could forget stuff!! I used to think amnesia would be so cool when I was a kid :hu