Who is on Facebook?

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
I don't know what would happen if you actually blocked someone.
when you block someone, you don't even show up in the search results.

i'm on FB too. you can find me by my email atlargeintheworld@gmail.com (since terrifyingly enough, there are several people with my name....)

i got FB originally when i was living abroad so i could keep up with what was going on at home. it's much easier to share pics and whatnot than how i was before (email and snapfish). now that i'm back in the states i use it mostly to keep in touch with the friends that live abroad. calling internationally gets pricey and Skype requires preplanning. FB lets us share our lives and not go broke. it's not a replacement for real interaction, but it's a nice compliment.

i don't friend people from "my past." if i haven't spoken to you in a year, i probably don't care what you're doing on a Tuesday afternoon. i also refuse to friend my parents because i see them every day and there needs to be some space where they aren't.

but i like a lot of you guys, so i'd friend you, especially if you do farm updates!

my FB farm page is here.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
I'm on facebook, but because I don't have internet at home, I am rarely on it these days. It is a great way to keep up with family & friends, though.

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Rebecka said:
Yep.. Rebecka Alexander Just let me know you are SS so I dont ignore the request. I am on it near daily. My city friends require regular 'farm' updates.
Is that you with the hair up and you're in a nature setting?

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I really love Facebook and never expected it. While I also thought I didn't want to hear from people from my past, except perhaps a few, but I was wrong!

For one, it is interesting to see how people are doing that you didn't like! That sounds mean but I'm just being honest. The chubby mean ex co-worker looks fat in her wedding dress. lol Or you find out what happened at your old work when you left. They did terrible!:lol:

Also, we have found old dear friends on FB, one which we literally were mistakenly thinking had passed away! He was not only very much alive, he lives in our neighborhood! We will be eternally grateful to FB for reconnecting us.

And we have found other people we wanted to find too....and it helps us get reacquainted easily with photos, etc.
I have BYC friends on FB now and enjoy hearing about their statuses more than most of my other prior acquaintances!

If anyone on here wants to be my FB friend PM me.

Boyd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
Boyd said:
Wildsky said:
;) I think you're one of the few I've actually spoken to on the phone. :lol:
Perhaps :) I may have been impersonating the voice of Mike Rowe to secretly stash myself in the basement though
Hey if you can get the voice right - I'll wear a mask! :gig
:th

Rebecka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
pioneergirl said:
Rebecka said:
Yep.. Rebecka Alexander Just let me know you are SS so I dont ignore the request. I am on it near daily. My city friends require regular 'farm' updates.
Is that you with the hair up and you're in a nature setting?
Yep. thats me :)

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
For those that missed this on my facebook. I have GOT to get this t-shirt..
46258_423631619522_106003254522_4545044_911962_n.jpg

It was a shared link from someone else.

Latest posts