Who is on Facebook?

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
You're right Bee. Once before on here, under my profile I had my first name AND last name, but after a couple days I decided that was a bad idea, so I removed my last name from there. But after googling myself, it still listed my first and last name and linked here to my profile on SS. It stayed on google for about a year or so. Can't find it any more though.

Now, however, I really have nothing to hide from anyone. If someone doesn't like me or doesn't approve of me because of my FB (which does display more insight on me) then I don't want anything to do with that person anyway.

But lately I usually bug Pioneergirl on her FB :p

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
You're right Bee. Once before on here, under my profile I had my first name AND last name, but after a couple days I decided that was a bad idea, so I removed my last name from there. But after googling myself, it still listed my first and last name and linked here to my profile on SS. It stayed on google for about a year or so. Can't find it any more though.

Now, however, I really have nothing to hide from anyone. If someone doesn't like me or doesn't approve of me because of my FB (which does display more insight on me) then I don't want anything to do with that person anyway.

But lately I usually bug Pioneergirl on her FB :p
:gig I can't get past the hair.. :gig :gig 10-20 years ago I would have seriously been stalking you! :gig :gig :gig

Edit to add: if I was 10-20 years younger. I just realized 10-20 years ago you were WAY too young! (or not even a twinkle in your moms eye yet!)

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Oh no, you NEVER bug me!! I probably bug YOU! lol I post a lot on FB, but eh, I don't care, lol

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
I am on FB........rarely........and I don't have a whole lot in my profile.
MOST of my "friends" are my relatives! :lol:

Rebecka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yep.. Rebecka Alexander Just let me know you are SS so I dont ignore the request. I am on it near daily. My city friends require regular 'farm' updates.

mrbstephens

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I just sent invitations to "like" my husbands page. He's a talented woodworker and also sells his work on etsy.