Who is on Facebook?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hey FB, LOVE it! Debbie Matheny Cox. :D There were too many Debbie Cox's out there, so I had to add my maiden name. :rolleyes: It works.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
I am! And I play Frontierville and Farmville and Castle Age.
Valerie Hebert- my profile picture is me with my buckskin pinto filly.

mrbstephens

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well, I have to say I thought you'd all be a little weirder and/or exciting, but honestly I'm a little disappointed. You all seem so normal. Maybe, 'cause you're like me. :D

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
mrbstephens said:
Well, I have to say I thought you'd all be a little weirder and/or exciting, but honestly I'm a little disappointed. You all seem so normal. Maybe, 'cause you're like me. :D
:gig :gig :gig within my regular group of friends, I'm the weirdo ! The crazy lady who milks goats and talks to chickens.. :gig

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to add me is welcome to as long as you say you're from SS

Jennifer Bradshaw Deitrich (with the True Blood avatar)

If you're friends with BlackBird, you can probably access me through his page as well. :D I'm on there all the time, Frontierville is my primary game there, I ditched all the others lol.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
OK OK I play frontierville as well. Now and then I play Mafia Wars but it got a little stupid and boring for me. :lol:

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
OK OK I play frontierville as well. Now and then I play Mafia Wars but it got a little stupid and boring for me. :lol:
I gave up on MW, gave all my stuff to my BFF who has 3, no, 4 accounts (his dogs) so he can play and advance,.... :rolleyes:

Wildsky, I'm on BB's page if you want to add me ;)

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
pioneergirl said:
Wildsky said:
I gave up on MW, gave all my stuff to my BFF who has 3, no, 4 accounts (his dogs) so he can play and advance,.... :rolleyes:

Wildsky, I'm on BB's page if you want to add me ;)
Got you!

Latest posts