Why do men seem to think....

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
I'm not quaking in my boots. I'm cleaning all my fire arms and preparing for Armageddon. :gig
Oh, dacs!! I am ROFLMBO on that one!!! I just love your repartee!!!

Oops! Do you need to know what that is? Its nothing dirty, I assure you! :lol: :hide

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
You even spelled it correctly.

I think I should have spelled my word as firearms. There I go, thinking again.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
:lol:

are ya sure you want all us SS ladies to survive with you? could be very trying.....:bun
I lived for many years in a house full of estrogen. If there are any problems I'll just grab the remote and go hide in my man cave. :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
remote and man cave
sounds like fun! smart! :)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
I think I think too much.

Thinking to self that I will not be offended by this thread. The ladies here are kind and this is all in good fun and is not meant to be malicious. I think. :fl
OH Dac, it's not meant to be malicious (very carefully copied your spelling of the word, because I didn't know the proper spelling lol) I was just exasperated. I can't wrap my mind around how such a hard working man can do all that he does, but that same man can be lazy enough to HAVE to have the remote to work the tv....and we have like 3 remotes, lose one, OMG ya'll should see the chaos!

Once again, I'll tell ya'll I love my husband very much...in fact, I think there's a few ladies here wishing I'd ship him their way.... :plbb :gig

edited so Dac won't whip out his red pen....