Wifezilla's Rampage - Weekend Update w/ pics

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:ep wonders never cease! Don't worry the picking will probably only last a few days until everyone recovers from the shock :lol:

I bet it will be a very interesting read!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Here is my freaky smart quail.
quailbaby1.jpg

The rest are more "normal" aka "dumber than dirt". :gig

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Auntie!!! bwahahah!!!!!
:lol:

More places from which to stalk you.

Gosh... i don't know if i could do a timeline. How dyou remember all those dates?

Why arent i taking before and after pics of my sewing? Your quail are cute! Visit soon.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Woohoo! Welcome to the journal world :D. That quail is going to be miss personality.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I hope it's a miss. Either way it is a keeper. The freaky smart weirdo animals always stay around here. We only eat the rude :D

Abi, I emailed you the photos of the blue dress. Check your yahoo account missy!

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I will subscribe to your journal - cause you're weird like me - (don't take that the wrong way - just means I like ya.)

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Sounds more and more like you are my kind of people :p
Like Abi says, now we ave one more place to stalk you :lol:

Love the quail. Animals are so much smarter than most people give them credit for. They have figured out how to get us to provide them with food and a warm place to sleep and all they have to do is exist.
One of our cats is almost permanently attached to what we now call "Merril's" chair. When he wants a clean blanket put on his chair, he starts sitting in either my seat or SO's seat. Aother words: "my blanket is dirty and I refuse to sit on it, give me a clean one and it better be nice and fluffy!" I usually oblige him, especially, if he is occupying my seat. He gets nasty, when I try to move him. It is so much easier to give him a clean blanket. That reminds me, I have to wash animal bedding tomorrow :rolleyes: :lol:

Latest posts