Wifezilla's Rampage - Weekend Update w/ pics

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
It's getting worse. My feet are now puffy. I feel fine other than apparently trying to do an imitation of Veruka Salt. Hubby is wondering if I got bit by a spider or something. Who knows. If It gets worse I'll go to the doctor. I could take some benedryl, but then I would just fall asleep :p

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
If you die, can I kick the boys out and keep your house?

:D

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I too am a 48 year oldie! Just be glad that you only turn Granny Clampet on occasion. I LIVE the puffy achy stuff daily. :sick

Wifezilla

Reaction score
It is starting to subside. I am still puffy on the right side, but now it is going down. The only real pain I have is in that right thumb. I will drink more water and take my antihystimine when I go to bed.

It still hasn't done anything weather wise, but the sky looks weird. Oh, and Ed took the car so I get to walk home. That will either get the circulation going and help or make me miserable. Either way I think I'll jump in the pool when I get home :D

As for Abi....
Mal:"Remember, if anything happens to me or you don't hear from me within the hour, you take this ship, you come and you rescue me."
Zoe:"What? Risk my ship?"
Mal:"I mean it!"

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
:plbb

Lol. Glad we're on the same page.

Weather is calm and happy here now. I always get dizzy when the clouds clear out.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Odd! My ankles are puffy and sore too but it's from crashing around in the woods for 2 hours this morning!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I think the heat has a lot to do with the puffiness too. My ankles were swollen (and not hurting) for about three days last week.

I hope you are feeling better today Zilla. :hugs

Wifezilla

Reaction score
Took the allergy pill last night and it didn't make a darn bit off difference. Oh well. One cause has been eliminated. The joint pain in the right thumb is gone even though it is still swollen. Feet are still puffy. At least I don't look like a giant blueberry and nobody has tried to roll me away for juicing....yet.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Next thing to look at is the old sodium intake.

I had been snacking of sunflower seeds pretty hard last week. :/

hillfarm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have lyme disease and i tend to swell in weird places or in weird ways out of the blue. But I have kidney damage, and that is part of the problem. I increase the water and reduce salt and fats. Also prop up whatever area thats swollen. above the heart. I had a swollen hand a while back and I did those things and it helped. I also had sore kidneys during this time.

oh and a good anti inflammatory helps.