Wifezilla's Rampage - Weekend Update w/ pics

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Woohoo! Welcome to the journal world :D. That quail is going to be miss personality.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I hope it's a miss. Either way it is a keeper. The freaky smart weirdo animals always stay around here. We only eat the rude :D

Abi, I emailed you the photos of the blue dress. Check your yahoo account missy!

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I will subscribe to your journal - cause you're weird like me - (don't take that the wrong way - just means I like ya.)

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Sounds more and more like you are my kind of people :p
Like Abi says, now we ave one more place to stalk you :lol:

Love the quail. Animals are so much smarter than most people give them credit for. They have figured out how to get us to provide them with food and a warm place to sleep and all they have to do is exist.
One of our cats is almost permanently attached to what we now call "Merril's" chair. When he wants a clean blanket put on his chair, he starts sitting in either my seat or SO's seat. Aother words: "my blanket is dirty and I refuse to sit on it, give me a clean one and it better be nice and fluffy!" I usually oblige him, especially, if he is occupying my seat. He gets nasty, when I try to move him. It is so much easier to give him a clean blanket. That reminds me, I have to wash animal bedding tomorrow :rolleyes: :lol:

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Ooooh! I will check as soon as i get home!

Kc and denise... of course she is our people. She is my auntie!

I picked her my very own selfs.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I am well trained. Just ask the ducks! Prairie Dawn was pacing the fence line today and wouldn't stop quacking until I sprayed her with the hose. I guess she was hot :D

dipence71

Got the t-shirt
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
I am well trained. Just ask the ducks! Prairie Dawn was pacing the fence line today and wouldn't stop quacking until I sprayed her with the hose. I guess she was hot :D
great minds think alike I was just getting ready to post that our animals "train" us most of the time. LMAO

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
I hope it's a miss. Either way it is a keeper. The freaky smart weirdo animals always stay around here. We only eat the rude :D

Abi, I emailed you the photos of the blue dress. Check your yahoo account missy!
I thought that would be the rude, or the dumb.
Glad you started a journal. You're always interesting to read. :)

Latest posts