Wisconsin Roll Call

risurocket

Power Conserver
Reaction score
New Berlin, Wisconsin currently. Formerly from Clintonville, Wisconsin where I grew up on 30 organic acres of woods and farmland, with lots of critters. Very grateful to be able to get a corner of that back now, even if I am still in the city, sort of. :D

sparks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Beautiful Eau Claire, WI. Where 2 rivers meet downtown. 2 children, dog, cat ,21 chickens. Huge gardens and a handy husband! Nice to meet you.:coolsun

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Hi--half hour out of Madison. Live on a conventional crop farm but I have my own little organic CSA farm, now 120 chickens--yikes!!! and would love to someday get more animals and bees. Two kids--6 and 8--my garden-bug slayers :)

Mrs. H.

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Hi Everyone...Just signed up over the weekend. I'm in the Green Bay area suburbs. No farm, no chickens or other critters, except three very spoiled dogs..I have been "snoopin" around here for a while and decided to join up. Interesting site.

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Welcome Mrs. H!! I have a great friend that lives in Madison. Too cold for me....oh wait, IL is too cold for me too!! LOL Hope you have fun here...this place is so fun and interesting, its addicting!

Mrs. H.

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
pioneergirl said:
Welcome Mrs. H!! I have a great friend that lives in Madison. Too cold for me....oh wait, IL is too cold for me too!! LOL Hope you have fun here...this place is so fun and interesting, its addicting!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm enjoying myself reading here. My step-daughter& son-in-law live in the Chicago area. Too much traffic for me...LOL

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi Mrs. H
welcome
even if no farm or no chickens, this SS site has wonderful recipes and tips for living frugal and living good at the same time. Alot to learn even if you aren't a farmer!:)

Mrs. H.

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
Hi Mrs. H
welcome
even if no farm or no chickens, this SS site has wonderful recipes and tips for living frugal and living good at the same time. Alot to learn even if you aren't a farmer!:)
Thank you for the welcome. I was raised in the country and actually know some about farming but didn't want to be a farmer's wife or one myself, much to my hubby's dismay.