Women only please,,Kinda wondering

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I had them cut and burned six and a half years ago. I just took the test a few minutes ago and it say no but I still feel nauses or how ever you spell it. I have two more tests as well so I am going to take one tomorrow morning. If I don't start by Monday I am going to get my friends OB/GYN name and number and make a schedule.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
are you under any stress lately. cause that makes a big diff. in changes for us gals.

???

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
If you are only 4 days late, you could be early in and it might not show up on a test yet.

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I have had some stress with my kids lately. But the thing that bothers me the most is that I always have those certain sighns you get before you are going to start. I had those at the beggining of last week. I haven't felt them in four maybe five days, but four for sure. Do you think I should go ahead and take another test in the morning ? And then if I haven't had it by Monday I should schedule an app. ? I'm getting concerned about it.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
If you are that concerned, maybe just call and make the appt?

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Ok I went back half an hour later and there were two blue lines!? I just took another one and I am going to wait ten minutes and check. I think I will call tomorrow and make the appt.

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I was wondering if preg tests can go bad if they are to old. The second one didn't hardly register one line. It is very very faint. Just wondering.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
if an old test, don't judge by it.
just get a new test, try and see.
so many reason for a week late. can be explained by tons of things. but you will know for sure if you make an appt. and get checked. if you are so stressed about this, then the appt is the best way to go.

:)

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Probably the likeliest explanation is a (harmless, "functional") ovarian cyst... that can give you delayed period and what seems like early pregnancy signs (b/c prolonged production of progesterone).

Don't look at pregnancy tests after the time window the test kit says (like, if it says "read between 2 and 10 minutes", don't go back and look at it a half hour later), as that can give you evaporation-line false positives on some brands.

I agree it might be worth a Dr visit (to get a blood test, the most reliable way of knowing whether you're pregnant) but honestly I betcha you just have a lazy (or ambitious, depending which way you wanna look at it <g>) corpus luteum that's just taking a while to give up the ghost this cycle.

Good luck, and commiserations on the feeling ucky,

Pat

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
interesting i found this... just curious.. but what if your like.. a month late? i had been just thinking it was stress until today after getting sick two days in a row..

can't wait to hear back from you chicknwhisper about the results.