Women only please,,Kinda wondering

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Thanks ladies for all your ideas and encouragment. This has really helped me to think of other reasons for all this crap. Thanks :coolsun

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I hope this works out the way you want it to.

I've been on the pill for years, and have had times when I was 4-5 days late. Ughhhhhhh!, the unknown, right?

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
RTRChick said:
interesting i found this... just curious.. but what if your like.. a month late? i had been just thinking it was stress until today after getting sick two days in a row..

can't wait to hear back from you chicknwhisper about the results.
So are you saying YOU need to take a test????! ;)

Oh gawds, I hope it's nothing in the water here! I have a 3 month old now and DH is supposed to be getting snipped.....................

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
lol thats funny about the water. But onto a more serious but sucky note. This morning was another negative and its the fifth day no with nothing. Whats even worse is I think dh was getting excited. I am going to call my neighbor and get the number to her doc. I just don't feel like I'm going to start any day soon.
Ladies , thanks for your support. I will definitly let you know how things turn out when I am able to get into the doc. I love the fact that I can come here and talk to ya'll and know that someone will answer my questions. Thanks ladies :hugs

Oh and I forgot to mention that DH went and got me another box of tests last night on his way home and thats the one I used this morning so I know that that one wasn't old. I feel bad, he actually had no problem going to get it lol. I thought he would said something like Do I have to? ugh

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea this forum is a great outlet to just let the feelings fly. I like that...LOL

yea I could see DH getting excited. I am menapausal and old, (lol) and when I started skipping and periods were getting screwy, Tony thought I might be preggo too. I went 7 weeks without one, I knew I wasn't...I could feel it ya know. But he secretly was thinking, wow, could she. When I got it, he was disappointed..LOL..I told him "whatever" is just in the cards and that is how it falls.

Don't worry you will get it straightened out. A checkup is never a bad thing anyway.

let us know and I know all will be fine! :)

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Ok, I was able to get into the office today and they did a regular test and then drew 2 blood samples. I am supposed to hear from them tomorrow sometime with the results. I hope it is something good and not something bad. Baby good anything else bad. I hate waiting for anything. :fl
Really don't want a bad result. I'm nervous as heck right now.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
you won't have a bad result! :)
all is cool I am sure.
baby would be cool though....we could all be aunts on the forum..LOL

but if no baby, I am sure it is something simple about missing....stay calm! :)

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Thanks every one for all the good words. I can't wait till they call me back tomorrow. I'm more then likley not prego but if I am that child sure would have alot of aunts lol. I haven't been to get a checkup in over six years so I'm hopinig that it hasn't come around to bite me in the butt. I'm stubborn aas a mule and my DH likes to call me mule lol. I'm not one for doctors and never have been even though I have had alot of nice ones. I know I should have been in years ago but I'm there now. Better late then never right?.