WOULD YOU RATHER...(forum game)

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Cows! :)

Would you rather... live in a tent out in the country, or a economical house within the limits of a large city?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'd die in the city! And, I could always built a house when it got too cold for the tent.

Would you rather use bio diesel or a hybrid vehicle?

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Hybrid.

Would you rather have pickled beets or pickled Brussels sprouts?

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
me&thegals said:
Hybrid.

Would you rather have pickled beets or pickled Brussels sprouts?
Pickled beets (gags)

Would you rather have ducks or chickens for eggs?

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Pickled Brussel sprouts????? :sick Okay, I have never heard of them, let alone try them, so.... but I'll take those beets!

I'd rather have chickens for eggs. I like my girls.

Wood heat (along with having to cut, split and haul the wood) or anything else where you flip on the thermostat and pay the bill?

me&thegals

Reaction score
Oh, wood heat for certain!! It's the thing that makes me most able to look forward to winter in WI :)

People, people. You seriously haven't had pickled Brussels sprouts? SO yummy, especially with carrots and cauliflower in the brine with the sprouts. Yum!

Oops, forgot the next question. Would you rather give up chocolate or coffee/tea?

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
me&thegals said:
People, people. You seriously haven't had pickled Brussels sprouts? SO yummy, especially with carrots and cauliflower in the brine with the sprouts. Yum!

Oops, forgot the next question. Would you rather give up chocolate or coffee/tea?
:lol: NO!! :lol: And you'd lose me with the carrots and cauliflower, too! I like all those veggies, but pickled just doesn't do it for me. I can't stand pickled eggs, either. Maybe it's a regional thing. Or maybe it's because I didn't grow up with it?

As much as I'd hate to do it, I'd have to ditch the chocolate. I'm a big coffee hound. I get cranky without it.

Would you rather have cats or dogs?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
that's easy---I hate coffee and rarely drink tea

so yea, give those up without batting an eyelid

chocolate is a life or death situation :lol: :lol:

would you rather have shop at a store or shop online?

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Marianne said:
me&thegals said:

:lol: NO!! :lol: And you'd lose me with the carrots and cauliflower, too! I like all those veggies, but pickled just doesn't do it for me. I can't stand pickled eggs, either. Maybe it's a regional thing. Or maybe it's because I didn't grow up with it?

As much as I'd hate to do it, I'd have to ditch the chocolate. I'm a big coffee hound. I get cranky without it.

Would you rather have cats or dogs?
Both. They each have their uses. I like cats for their stubborness and dogs for their loyalty....

me&thegals

Reaction score
These are starting to cross in cyberspace :)

I couldn't give up tea or chocolate.

I like cats AND dogs. Didn't used to like cats until DH saved a starving one found in our chicken barn. Now I adore THIS cat, but not others.

As for pickled, I want to throw up in my mouth a little when I think of pickled eggs! But pickled veggies and pickled (sweet) watermelon rinds.... mmmmm....

BB, what's your question?