Ya all might wanna read up on EO13575.......

Buster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well, I think y'all are making WAY too much of this. All I'm seeing in this is a directive for departments to work together under the department of Ag for the betterment of rural communities and sustainable agriculture. I don't see what is wrong with that.

Last year, I had the pleasure of attending an Oklahoma field day on sustainable ag that was put together by the USDA and have to say it was really quite impressive. The point was to foster opportunities through training and grants, and to take down regulatory barriers in order to allow producers to be able to produce. There were workshops and question and answer periods and bitch sessions and the whole bit. They put together farmers market reps and producers and regulators and such in the same place to work together to make things better and easier for the small producer.

Seems to me this is just an expansion to that sort of thing.

Healthy skepticism of our government is a good thing. Then there is black helicopter second shooter area 51 tin-foil hat stuff.

As Freud supposedly said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Buster said:
. Then there is black helicopter second shooter area 51 tin-foil hat stuff.
There were three shooters, not two. They all have names. One is in Federal Prison in Texas. none of them were LHO.

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Buster said:
<snip> Seems to me this is just an expansion to that sort of thing. <snip>
Why is it that some folks cannot recognize the expansion of big government when it smacks them right in the head?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Some people like big government. Some people like someone telling them what to do. I am not one of those people :D

Buster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Boogity said:
Buster said:
Why is it that some folks cannot recognize the expansion of big government when it smacks them right in the head?
Why is it some folks just regurgitate cliche's from some talking head propagandist rather than think for themselves and respond to the point made?

:)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Buster said:
Boogity said:
Buster said:
Why is it some folks just regurgitate cliche's from some talking head propagandist rather than think for themselves and respond to the point made?

That goes for both sides of the conversation. :rolleyes: NASA doing "religious outreach", the EPA attempting to treat milk spills like oil spills, yeah, no legitimate concerns about just what the heck is going on with our government anymore. Call me paranoid crazy.....but I see more barriers being erected, not being taken down.

Well, if the the DOD wants to loan me a squad of Marine snipers to eradicate some local coyotes and excess deer, I guess I could be okay with that.....

Buster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Buster said:
Boogity said:

That goes for both sides of the conversation. :rolleyes:
It could, but I don't listen to talking head propagandists.

From either side.

:D

Veggie PAK

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Think for a minute or two. Don't say anything. Just think. Ponder what is taking place in this Country at this moment. Think about Agenda 21 and the "sustainable development" that the UN and federal, state and local governments are cramming into place. This Executive Order is simply paving the way for ultimately TAKING farm lands from farmers that don't fit the mold for producing crops for America, and giving that land to someone who WILL. Monsanto has bought the souls of so many politicians that Monsanto is sure to be the regulatory giant that defines if a farm is conforming to the "rules" or not. Little by little. That's how they steal your rights away. Wait until they come to take your land away and force you to live in a 14 story housing pod with everything you need only 800 meters from your front door. All within walking distance or using a bicycle. Driving a fossil fuel vehicle is outlawed. They will GIVE you the job you MUST perform. If you think this is silly or even ridiculous, you better get out and take a speed reading course and see what's really going on! Read! Don't believe me or anyone else! Read for yourself! Draw your own conclusions, or read the ones the government has already planned for you!

Read about "stealing a generation of children". The kids aren't kidnapped, but they impact their brains through exposure. The school curriculum requires discussion of certain global standards in early grades, even first or second grade. Now the seed is planted. Feed the kids that stuff for years, and by the time they graduate from high school they are ready to be global citizens and they are proud of it! They think that is the norm. The theft of a generation of children is now complete.

Look at my post in this forum under Agenda 21. This is your opportunity to become informed to a degree that will astound you.

Please look at it, for your children and grandchildren's sakes, if not your own.