Ya all might wanna read up on EO13575.......

Veggie PAK

Power Conserver
Reaction score
With the establishment of the Rural Council to enforce "sustainable development" as required by UN Agenda 21, and now the coming CDL requirements for farm equipment operators, the end of free farmers is knocking at the door. It's the perfect way to take over the farms. Non-compliance with DOT regulations. Then they will appoint Monsanto to run the "new" farms. And they'll do it. Chip by chip, our freedoms are being taken away. What will people do about it? Stand by and watch?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Well, you can sound the fire alarm, but until people's pants are on fire, many won't take it seriously.

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Well, you can sound the fire alarm, but until people's pants are on fire, many won't take it seriously.
That's exactly what our evil government is counting upon. We The People will never realize the power we have if we would stick together and get some gonads.

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Veggie PAK said:
Think for a minute or two. Don't say anything. Just think. Ponder what is taking place in this Country at this moment. Monsanto has bought the souls of so many politicians
If this is true then it should be easy to get the issue solved. Get rid of the politicians whose "souls are bought" and get some good honest (is that possible?) leaders in congress and see if it can be stopped. If you don't vote and you don't get your friends out to vote, NOTHING, repeat, NOTHING will happen to solve the problem.
As for my perspective, well, like my Marine Corps F/A 18 friend told the Iranians when they threatened to send up "interceptors"; "...Go ahead and send 'em up...I'll wait!"

No one is coming to take MY farm without what amounts to a good fight and I don't mean "marquis of queensbury rules" either. Get my drift? "When they peel my cold, dead hand from around it..."
See below

PRIORITY: URGENT
... --- ... / ... --- ...

1808_images.jpeg

//BT//
Trim sends

Veggie PAK

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Icu4dzs, I agree with you! I was so proud for the right to vote, I never missed voting in any election since I was 18, and I'm now 61. People today won't go vote because their favorite show is on TV or something else just as lame.

Boogity, You are SO right! "We, the People" need to stick together and kick some butts! WE have the power. Not THEM!

Wifezilla, sad but true...

ohiofarmgirl, I understand what you're saying about Fox News, but sometimes I wonder... can all the others be so controlled that Fox is possibly the closest thing to the truth in the way of news? While that could be a stretch, think of how all the other networks report on almost all the same items. In a big world, how can three or so networks possibly all pick the same news stories to report on? That's control by someone...

Thanks to all the folks who are thinkers and do-ers out there!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I am a fox news fan. Sure they lean to the right, but that is because of their OPINION shows. Their hard news is pretty darn fair and balanced. It was uncovered last year that there was a message board being used by other network journalist where they were collaborating on what stories to run and how to spin them to make democrats look good.

Just look back on the whole Jaun Williams incident. NPR totally threw him under the bus. The people he works with at fox (who ideologically disagree with him most of the time) totally had his back.

Yeah count me a fox fan.

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Veggie PAK said:
I understand what you're saying about Fox News, but sometimes I wonder... can all the others be so controlled that Fox is possibly the closest thing to the truth in the way of news? While that could be a stretch, think of how all the other networks report on almost all the same items. In a big world, how can three or so networks possibly all pick the same news stories to report on? That's control by someone...
Well, yeah. Remember the news story (reported only by Fox, of course) that a WH staffer issued emails (released under the FOIA) asking administration officials not to give interviews to FNC reporters?

I do watch NBC News, too, but cringe much of the time. :/

Veggie PAK

Power Conserver
Reaction score
My younger sister and I prefer to call it "The Evening Telling" not the evening news. It's so rehearsed. Local stations even advertise their news programs as "shows", and tout themselves as "actors" playing a part. I don't consider the news to be just "a show", but that's what they've made it.

Does anyone else get irritated when they have a "life endangering situation" or something of that degree for a news story and bring it up as a commercial for their "show" and then they "tell" you about it 6 hours later? I've emailed local stations about their incredibly lame "breaking stories" and surprise, surprise, I never got a response from them.

When is the last time any of us heard about "Agenda 21" on the evening telling?