Your homes.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Theres been various talk about wanting to see peoples' farms and places.
I was wondering if it was appropriate to make a thread and ask people to post their pictures?
I think we're all pretty interested in seeing other's places..

We have a couple aerial views taken of our place, so when I can get them scanned in I'll post them for everyone.

Anyone else want to share?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I would share but i just have a rental house, nothing interesting! Even my mini garden is not interesting. :(

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
A lot of people on here don't have journals. I didn't mean seperate pictures for each part of the place either, I meant one whole picture of your entire place, if possible.

I think the only one that I've seen like that was of Bee's place on her journal.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
keljonma said:
Dace said:
I would share but i just have a rental house, nothing interesting! Even my mini garden is not interesting. :(
F I B B E R!!! :gig
Ok fine then! I will take a pic of my garden and coop....I promise you will not be excited! You are going to laugh...at me, not with me either.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Dace said:
keljonma said:
Dace said:
F I B B E R!!! :gig
Ok fine then! I will take a pic of my garden and coop....I promise you will not be excited! You are going to laugh...at me, not with me either.
:thumbsup

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
This is about as close to a picture of the whole place as I can get. Too many trees to try from ground level. The property is outlined in red.

It's a Google Earth view from a few years ago.

Outline.jpg

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Here's mine...I think most of you have seen my place before though. Way up behind the house is my chicken and rabbit pens, and the frontage is lake

2rcs8cz.jpg

29uom53.jpg