Your homes.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Here is my house, from the street - this is what it looked like before the septic install four years ago:

from-corner.jpg

and this is what it looks like this past spring:

fromcorner4-29-09.jpg

The whole backyard:

wholeyard6-4-09.jpg

We've only got .6 acre, so we try to utilize as much of it as possible. I've got just enough room, I think, for a small corral and another shed behind/beyond the chicken coop that just might hold some dwarf milking goats. Someday.... :)

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
This is about as close to a picture of the whole place as I can get. Too many trees to try from ground level. The property is outlined in red.

It's a Google Earth view from a few years ago.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242/k0xxx/Outline.jpg
That's a great way to show your place, k0xxx. How many acres do you have there?

If I send you the section, township & range of my place, can you post it for me?

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Oh, that is so pretty Reinbeau! You are quite the gardner! What kind of tree is that in front of the house?
It's a weeping cherry, when I sold my Kawasaki way back in 1986 I took the money and bought the tree :)

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
So thats your garden, Ann! I seen a picture of it when I first joined BYC I think, but I couldn't remember whos it was.
I showed it to my mom and she fell in love with it. She about dropped dead when she read it had to be dug up. I'm glad your gaining ground again. You have a beautiful place.

Morel, I love the deck on your house and the garden. What is the frame in the middle of the yard?
K0xxx, what do you do with all that land? I could fit quite a few goats on that. :p

Here is the view of our place when we first moved here about 10 years ago. Only the shed with the gray roof is still there, everything else is either gone or has been moved. A lot has changed. Sorry about the glare.

004-4.jpg

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Tallman said:
k0xxx said:
This is about as close to a picture of the whole place as I can get. Too many trees to try from ground level. The property is outlined in red.

It's a Google Earth view from a few years ago.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242/k0xxx/Outline.jpg
That's a great way to show your place, k0xxx. How many acres do you have there?

If I send you the section, township & range of my place, can you post it for me?
Just 15 acres.

I'd be happy to try. I can try to locate it that way, or if you have them, GPS coordinates may be easier. If it's not too rural, I may be able to find it with the address (mine is too rural for the address route).

I can always send a larger view to you through e-mail, you can mark the location on that view, and then I can zoom in.

One way or another, we should be able to get it for you. If you'd like to send me your info via e-mail, you can use k0xxx-at-yahoo.com.