Zucchini?

fair weather chicken

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
give them away,yeah right. people will cross the street to avoid you, they will change their phone,e-mail, and in the most extreme cases they have been known to move. lol :ep :barnie

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Justme said:
Hmmm, I'm thinking combining the zucchini bats with the 8ball type and have an all vegi ball game?
:lol: Or you could use tomatoes for splatter baseball! :gig

rd200

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yummy Zucchini!!!

I make Zucchini pancakes...... grate the zucchini with the same grater you would use for cheese, then some potatoe flakes, season salt, pepper, 1 egg, some dill, and then mush it all together and form "patties" out of it and throw them on a griddle till done. Then sprinkle parmesan cheese over them!!! YUMMMM....

I make Zucchini Dill pickles. They are fabulous. they dont keep crisp like cucumber pickles,but are still good.

When i was a kid we always fed the baseball batt zucchinis to the PIGS... they LOVED them....

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm going to have to try those pancakes. But, since I don't use potato flakes, I'll probably try mashed potatoes.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
They are great cooked on the gill too. Slice it in half long ways. Scoop out the inside, place in a bowl. Brown and drain ground sausage or hamburger (or mix the two together). I add onion to my sausage/hamburger after I drain it and cook it a little longer to get the onion fllavor into the meat. Mix this with your Zuc insides. Use whatever seasoning you like and you can also add peppers. Be creative. Spoon into your Zuc boats, and place on the grill. Low heat and cook until the rest of the Zuc is tender. Sprinkle on the cheese of your choice and enjoy.

Liz Demag

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
you can use it with yellow squash to make an amazing squash casserole! or put it in a tin foil packet with other veggies and onions and some teragon with some olive oil and slap it on the grill. I have made really great cold coucous salads with zuchinni and other fresh garden veggies... the sky is the limit, cooked, breaded and fried, grilled or raw its a wonderful veggie!