Dreaming...

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
We may have sold our place! May have sold, it's not a done deal, but it's looking good! :)

The good agent phoned just now, saying one of the sets of people who is interested in our place got an offer on their property today. The will know by the 10th if the money for their place have been lodged with the attorney and as soon as it's confirmed they want to proceed with buying our place. Just like that. They've seen a load of pics of our place, but haven't been out here yet, so the agent organised a viewing for early next week, just in case, but it looks like they've made their minds up already. They say our place with the two flats as well as the main house is exactly what they are looking for as they are a family and some close relatives looking to move in somewhere together.

:fl

goatgurl

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
awesome!! we'll say a little prayer and cross everything that will cross. I'm so excited for you

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good luck!!
I hope it happens soon for you! the 60 days wait for us was horrible.

Now to really start searching for the new place, right!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Hope it all comes together for you!

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Just checking in to see how you are holding up, I know the wait must be excruciating. Praying all goes well for you.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I'm very sick at the moment, so am not visiting much, but I will keep you all posted on what's happening here. In addition to those people who are so interested, we have some others coming to view next week as well. The agent's all fired up now :) Keep those fingers crossed!