Experts Recommend Delaying Breastfeeding Until Vaccinations...

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
My DSL is back online and this is one of the first threads I am reading and HOLY COW

:lol: :lol: (searching around frantically for a boob-smilie--darn can't find one!) :bun
:lol: yeah. some went off and assumed stuff that was not said :rolleyes:
Oh well!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
and HOT DARN---I wasn't involved :bun :clap

:lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am off looking for "2 boobs flapping in the wind icon" but not finding one LOL :lol:

MMMoooooooooooooo

just throw the kid an udder of some kind :old :gig

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
Drive by nursing...
hee hee hee hee thats pretty good. i have this picture of Nibbles the Goat ridin' around in a big ol Caddy with a cigarette in one hand, a diet coke in the other, nursing one of the Niblets and talkin' on the phone... ohmigosh..

hee hee hee

you are a pip, BubBrooks, thanks for being you!
:)

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
Drive by nursing...
hee hee hee hee thats pretty good. i have this picture of Nibbles the Goat ridin' around in a big ol Caddy with a cigarette in one hand, a diet coke in the other, nursing one of the Niblets and talkin' on the phone... ohmigosh..

hee hee hee

you are a pip, BubBrooks, thanks for being you!
:)
Its actually the extended breastfeeding emoticon.
A toddler running by and stopping for a nip.
Pretty cute actually.

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I guess I was on of the lucky ones 2 of my 3 kids I breastfed and both times it went just like OFG said I just put the kid up to it and they did the rest tho I did look like something that belonged at Hooters :ep LOL But when my sister tried after my success at it she had all the trouble u could list,:( she finally gave up All 3 of her kids have been sickly but the two I breastfed are healthy and the one I didn't ( long story) has breathing issues

Just my experience

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
mlynd said:
I guess I was on of the lucky ones 2 of my 3 kids I breastfed and both times it went just like OFG said I just put the kid up to it and they did the rest tho I did look like something that belonged at Hooters :ep LOL But when my sister tried after my success at it she had all the trouble u could list,:( she finally gave up All 3 of her kids have been sickly but the two I breastfed are healthy and the one I didn't ( long story) has breathing issues

Just my experience
I am the only child in my family that was not breastfed. I am also the only one that has endocrine issues.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Nestle has done untold damage and death to many infants in south america when dangerous forumula they created was banned in the USA and sent south ... they have been on my boycott list for over 25 years. they are agents of death.