Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh man, I gotta stop whining about our weather! Especially when we're gonna be 75 over the weekend. :hide

Hey, WBF - any tub with warm water in it feels good in this kinda weather! And, we got snow today too - I saw at least 7 flakes while I was outside today...maybe 8...I prolly miscounted I was so excited.

Went outside and caught the last two wayward chickens, clipped 'em and put 'em in the little barn. Couldn't catch the guineas though. Eh, don't care...

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Stay warm and safe. We even got a dusting from that silly storm, they weren't predicting we'd get any so it was a bit of a surprise to open the blind this morning!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Yesterday morning, they were predicting flurries. Then they upped it to about an inch. We got about 4" :\

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I wondered what you got. And, at the farm, we only got about an inch or so.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Tomorrow - 60's....and by Saturday - mid 70's! Crazy stuff, huh? It better get pretty by tomorrow cuz by golly - it's my birthday! Woohoo! My co-workers took me out for lunch today to our favorite place and DH brought me wine, flowers and candy. I don't know why they're all doing this today - cuz tomorrow is the main event. DH wasn't supposed to do nuttin cuz I got that big ol sparkly ring a couple weeks ago...but hey...if he feels obligated to buy me chocolate, roses and candy - who am I to tell him not to?????? I lub him so much! :love

I was gonna take tomorrow off in honor of myself - lol....but since I have that doe due next week I thought maybe I should save my comp time for then. She's not a very tame doe and somehow I gotta get her penned up and accustomed to me squeezing her butt so I can feel ligaments. I'm sure she won't like it too much, but she's gonna just have to get used to it. Right after she kids - she'll love me. I have this trick I play on crazy does when they kid. I make sure I'm there and always manage to get birth juices on me (ugh)....does love to lick those juices off and they 'bond' with whatever/whomever they taste them nasty disgusting juices on. That's one way to get 'em accustomed to being milked too. If they think you're one of their babies - they don't mind being milked so much. And, I always put one of da babies on the milkstand with 'em at first. They won't get too stupid cuz they don't wanna hurt their baby with their stupidity! But, I gotta tell you - I will NOT be milking this doe (prolly) cuz her itty bitty tiny teats are waaaaay too small to make that job much fun.

Hopefully gonna do some early gardening this weekend. Gonna plant a couple things. Might go ahead and plant some early spring peas. What's the worst that can happen? They'll either grow or they won't. I just can't stand it anymore. I've gotta try!

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I was going to wish you a happy birthday yesterday, but was having trouble w/the site. (Had to contact Nifty to get it fix! I couldn't post anything.) So it's a bit late but, Happy Birthday!