Hi, I'm Tuco from Omaha Nebraska

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I've gone swimming in the middle of winter B4. (Of course, I was at an indoor pool :hide)

Tuco

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Ha! That reminds me of a true story that I like to tell people. I'd tell them that I've seen bears and lions in my neighborhood! Here in Omaha!......then, I'd explained that I lived two blocks from the zoo. :lol:

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I like to take people hunting for lions and tigers and bears since they're not really something you expect to find here. But, we have them, ant lions, tiger swallowtails, and wooly bear caterpillars. :D

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
In my bands I play bass guitar, but I do most of my song writing on guitar. I also kinda-sorta-but-not-really play piano and drums. I'm self taught. I can pretty much pick up any instrument and make up some sort of song on it (although it may not be pretty ;))

I never saw an XJ650 before (I just googled it). I thought it was going to be basically the same thing as an XS, but it's not.

Here is my first bike, a 1972 Yamaha XS2 (XS650) named Boneshaker. (hopefully this picture works) This is kinda old because I didn't have a fender on the sidecar tire yet.

866906836_3ac5deb0d3_z.jpg
Nice! :thumbsup Gosh, I wish I could do that. I taught myself to do a lot of things, but making music just don't want to be one of those things LOL I used to write songs, but I haven't in a few years now.

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Oooh! Welcome on Tuco!
Sorry if I'm a Lil late to the party greeting >,< bikes are so awesome! And the pic of the one with the sidecar- BEAUTIFUL!!!! <3 <3 I used to have a little schuan 350 cc scooter and I loved it! So gas efficient and fun to ride!! I miss it ;_; hoping to get another one maby in the next few years (and hopefully one I haven't got to replace the battery or the starter gears every few months!)
Oooh, sounds like you got the start of a good thing going on!

Denim Deb

Reaction score
For me, I have to replace my tires about every 6000 miles. We've tried a different brand this time, and hope they last longer!

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
For me, I have to replace my tires about every 6000 miles. We've tried a different brand this time, and hope they last longer!
Have you tried 'noflats'? I hear the tread last longer but I'm certain they'd ride a little rougher

Tuco

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Sidecar tires wear out even faster because they are always getting dragged sideways when you turn.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Ones we got this time were Pirelli tires. So far, they seem to be doing fairly good.