Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I will be so glad for you when you're out from under this mess. :hugs

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ive put an ad up got the goats and pigs since those are the hardest things to get figured out on the transportation side of things...
everything else could techinicaly be left in the house until a later date to move it could be arranged...

if I can get them sold ill just pack everything I can fit into the car, mai off a few boxes o clothes and leave everything else here until I can afford to move

but that would mean me, 3 dogs, 2 cats and the parrotlets loaded into their spare bedroom, and one of their chihuahs wants to kill my female crested, not a big deal with separate entrance/exit and space away from them to go to...but become rather arkward in the main house...

I should be able to figure out how to at least cap it i

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Sis, I hope you get it all figured out. I'll do anything you need me to, keep animals, help pack, give you gas money, whatever you need. You deserve a break to regain some balance. January has been much suckage for you too!! :hugs :hugs

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well a quick trip to lowes and wallyworld this morning, $15 down on supplies and $10 on shoes (yay christms money on that front) I now have a new pair fo cheap sneakers nd got the supplies to cap off the busted pipe...
got home got that done...water Is now on and it seems to be holding...please keep those fingers crossed.
I got some of the pvc solvent on my hand so now have a weird purple mark, and after reading the warings it seems I now hve 50/50 chance of either cancer or super mutant powers...id rather the mutant powers so im hopeful LOL!.

looks like Lilly and Poppy are going to a new home...
lady wants to come meet them this afternoon.
I REALY don't want to...not even a little bit, and im probably going to cry after they leave...but the logistics of figuring out a trailer to move them is proving more than confusing...
she wants both, and they will be pets first so *fingers crossed*

gonna try and sell miss Sage too (at WBF if you know of anyone interested in a 250-300lb GOS pig, want $250 but might be a little flexible)

I figure they are my most difficult to transport...and realy the big things holding me back...everyone else would fit in carriers and crates in the back of the car...and I could come back for my "stuff" with my dads jeep and hire a tow behind trailer to get it moved at a later date...but yeah.

this is gonna suck!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well a quick trip to lowes and wallyworld this morning, $15 down on supplies and $10 on shoes (yay christms money on that front) I now have a new pair fo cheap sneakers nd got the supplies to cap off the busted pipe...
got home got that done...water Is now on and it seems to be holding...please keep those fingers crossed.
I got some of the pvc solvent on my hand so now have a weird purple mark, and after reading the warings it seems I now hve 50/50 chance of either cancer or super mutant powers...id rather the mutant powers so im hopeful LOL!.

looks like Lilly and Poppy are going to a new home...
lady wants to come meet them this afternoon.
I REALY don't want to...not even a little bit, and im probably going to cry after they leave...but the logistics of figuring out a trailer to move them is proving more than confusing...
she wants both, and they will be pets first so *fingers crossed*

gonna try and sell miss Sage too (at WBF if you know of anyone interested in a 250-300lb GOS pig, want $250 but might be a little flexible)

I figure they are my most difficult to transport...and realy the big things holding me back...everyone else would fit in carriers and crates in the back of the car...and I could come back for my "stuff" with my dads jeep and hire a tow behind trailer to get it moved at a later date...but yeah.

this is gonna suck!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
woke up this morning to an odd sound, panicked ran to the laundry room, o rushing water, listend closer hundereds or small birdson my roof and all the trees around the sound of ll of them together sounded like rushing water under pressure...weird.

no super mutant powers this morning, gonna call the company and complain...but the repair seems to be holding so that's a bonus.

not much planned for today, got to go tend the rabbits, then a load of dishes, a hot shower and mabe even some laundry...

friend wants to go bowling tonight for her birthday so will probably end up heading back to Jackson later tonight...my gas tank is goin to hate me, but I figure im not going to see these guys for a while after I move so make the most.

anywho...that's about all I got.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Whew - so glad there were no more leaks! Birds aren't such a bad thing to wake up to either. Have fun tonight!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well weve got another major cold snap coming through, I was GOING to set up my little oil filled electric heater in the laundry room to prevent re-freeze....
one of those little gizmos you forget you even have until you need it...
guess what got stolen when "someone" broke into my laundry room a few months back...they leave a chainsaw 2 weed wackers and a tablesaw and take a heater?! realy?!

ill probably pick a cheap one up at Walmart tonight while im out...whats another $20 on something I shouldn't have to buy?!

I dunno what I did to piss karma off but seriously, im going through karmic wrath on every corner and in the mean time the douches that stole my stuff seem to be quite comfortable...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
GRRRRR - I hate a thief more than anything! :mad:

All I got to say is that they will get their own karmic shift (ha ha, when I first typed that I left out the "f" and it was much more appropriate that way!) and it won't be pretty!