Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beautiful pic! DD I'll pray for you that everything goes okay and that you can get in to a new doctor quickly. It is so hard to be patient when you are hurting! I know that from experience. Lol. I have always been one of the most impatient people I know, but the Lord is working with me on that one! Everything in His perfect timing!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I have an appointment w/the new doc for the 1st. I've been trying to call the old doc for close to an hour now to request my records, and all I get is a busy signal. I'm going to be up that way on Tuesday, so I'd really like to be able to stop in then and get them. I don't want to have to make a special trip because it's a half hour away.

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
God's blessing to every-one. DD I pray that things will move faster with your new doctor. Can your new Doctor access to your records thru the computer system? I know that around here our medical comunity has gone live.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
bambi said:
God's blessing to every-one. DD I pray that things will move faster with your new doctor. Can your new Doctor access to your records thru the computer system? I know that around here our medical comunity has gone live.
Don't think so. They told me to bring everything I could w/me.

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
DD, prayer's that you will get this all behind you ,and you will not be in pain much longer.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Ditto that!!! :hugs

I have a praise to offer over an event that I place firmly in the miracles category....two of my brothers who have had little to do with me for around 25 years, either in talking or deed, both gave me hugs good-bye last night! :th :weee :bow Praise the Lord! So many things have happened for the good since some family members tried to hurt us all and it bears out the promise the Lord made about turning those things for good for those who love Him. He surely has! :love

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:

I have a praise to offer over an event that I place firmly in the miracles category....two of my brothers who have had little to do with me for around 25 years, either in talking or deed, both gave me hugs good-bye last night! :th :weee :bow Praise the Lord! So many things have happened for the good since some family members tried to hurt us all and it bears out the promise the Lord made about turning those things for good for those who love Him. He surely has! :love
How wonderful, Bee.

Jamie, love the picture.

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:

Great news BeeKised...... glad to hear your family working towards becoming a family again