100 Things Challenge - Join Me!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
tortoise said:
Nice googles I needed for a chemistry class in college.
:D Couldn't help it. This is the kind of typo I make ALL the time and it always makes me laugh!

I seriously need to join this challenge. 100 things will barely make a dent. I see the packrat news items and go, "Oh, crap, will that be me one day?"

Started a box for Goodwill: a book (on keeping house! :lol: ) and two jars (hey, that is big for me) who's clamp-on lids are hard to manage.

That is three items....97 to go!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
I think I ALREADY did this. I'm all packed and ready to leave. I didn't realize that I have so much stuff still. Hm =\

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I've got boxes and boxes of extra stuff that I packed away when I was unpacking over these last 12 months. Labor Day weekend is the first of several yard sales I'm gonna have. What?, you say? A garage sale on a holiday weekend? Yeppers - we live in a tourist town. 2000 ppl on weekdays and double that or more on weekends.

I even gave tons of stuff to my unappreciative daughter when she moved up to Vancouver WA this summer, and packed a few boxes for my 19 yr old son who stayed behind in San Jose and is rooming with some buddies.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Cut your stuff down to 100 things?? I don't think I could ever do that. Seriously. Especially if it had to include my animals and books :lol:

I could,however, probably get rid of 100 things. Especially clothes. I have clothes from college that still fit that I haven't purged. I have a "hippy skirt" that is floor lenghth with alternating strips of material- black velvet, ecru lace, and a cotton print. It is so cool, and so outdated. I just can't bring myself to get rid of it. I could get rid of the clothes that my ex-MIL took me shopping for to make me "presentable" :lol:. Especially the shoes that I can't even wear for half an hour without being crippled.

I may have to work on a donation bag this weekend after work. But the skirt is NOT going!

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
Oh my gosh!! Only have 100 things?! :ep I couldn't do it. I could easily get rid of 100 things though. :lol:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i think i have about 100 pots n pans... only live with 100? golly! for heavens sakes - how could i POSSIBLY choose which tequila shot glasses to get rid of???