Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL
Hey, if your holding system works, that's all that matters! I love the greens!

I needed a drill one time, didn't have it..I used a brick and an old nail to get the job done! LOL

Messy tables are owned by creative minds taking action.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I love green and pink together....it's gonna look great!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I just remembered a tip....you paid for both sides of the fabric! I have done quilts with my mom where she needed a lighter colored square so she turned a piece of her fabric on the wrong side and voila! you just got two different quilt squares for the price of one. It also helps when you have an ugly piece of fabric to turn it over and use it wrong side up in a quilt so that the ugly pattern isn't so visible.

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
I just remembered a tip....you paid for both sides of the fabric! I have done quilts with my mom where she needed a lighter colored square so she turned a piece of her fabric on the wrong side and voila! you just got two different quilt squares for the price of one. It also helps when you have an ugly piece of fabric to turn it over and use it wrong side up in a quilt so that the ugly pattern isn't so visible.
Good tip, I made pillows for the sofa we had when we first got married (not a beautiful sofa) with "$1.99/m bargain wall" fabric from Fabricland that I sewed together using the wrong side, because I liked that side better :)