2022 Resolutions List

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
6 loads of laundry done (one specific shirt had not been worn since Dec 8). Lol.
Litter boxes cleaned. Counter space discovered. 3 miscellaneous little piles of stuff are no more

Worked all day at it, didn't over do it

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
this is my biggest barrier to housekeeping! When my CFS flares a pile accumulates at the top of the basement stairs. I have DS14 take it downstairs and put it away, but he dumps it wherever so we're constantly cleaning the basement. It's miserable. It makes me want to throw everything away. (but that's where my SS stuff is stored...)
I was able to clear off a 10'x10' section of basement floor (purging activity stuff and piles of clothes) feels good

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I did 5 sit ups this morning. I'm whupped. We loaded the stock trailer Friday with furniture. Saturday morning we put 2 freezers, washer and dryer on my truck. We loaded outside stuff on the flatbed and put stuff in the back of Robert's truck. Then we drove to Groveton house, unloaded and got home at 8:30 that night. Yesterday I sat around in a coma, knees hurt so bad I limped on both sides. This was done with neighbors Robert and Ron, Ron's wife rode with me, just to make the trip.

Got half of the furniture out of here!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’m officially moved. I still have to go back for dogs and sheep. Been building pens for them. Neighbor Robert is caring for them.Boxes everywhere inside. Have unpacked enough to have barely cooked 2 meals. Ridgetop from BYH and her husband came and helped me pack last load out of the house and a flatbed trailer load. My daughter was here a couple of days, she left to go home Friday. Son came in Saturday morning and helped finish unloading.

This is the second move that I haven’t been able to go through things and get rid of stuff I don’t want. I won’t do this again.

I haven’t been doing my sit ups, but I’ll get back to that. I have a new resolution. I want to reduce the clutter. I’m hesitant because I don’t know what I’ll want or need in my new place when I find it, but I need to get started. As I go through boxes I will pull out things that I know I won’t use or need. Y’all wish me luck.