2022 Resolutions List

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I did my 20 sit ups this morning. I’m not walking as much here as I did on the farm in Lindale. There isn’t anywhere to go and it’s boring. If closing on the new farm of 25 acres happens on schedule, that situation should fix itself. LOL Knee replacement surgery and lots of therapy will follow in August.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Okay, the storage thingie is not going to happen just yet. Trash can overfilled, more stuff in the garage gone.

Canning stuff slowly getting organized. Have like 20 dozen lids, 12 dozen miscellaneous jars that I have worked through. I know there is a bunch somewhere. Not sure how much more to buy

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Made a HUGE dent in the kitchen today with the wife's help. All of the canning stuff is in one location in the basement, with the exception of the jars in the garage bought yesterday. Haven't found the kitchen table or big counter yet, but progress made. Then her kidney stone pain flared up and she had to sit down

The cats are confused. Hiding spaces in the kitchen are gone!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Made a HUGE dent in the kitchen today with the wife's help. All of the canning stuff is in one location in the basement, with the exception of the jars in the garage bought yesterday. Haven't found the kitchen table or big counter yet, but progress made. Then her kidney stone pain flared up and she had to sit down

The cats are confused. Hiding spaces in the kitchen are gone!
Congrats! Your cats will never forgive you... :gig