2dreams - Its Spring In Mississippi w/pallet bed pic

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:hugs
It sounds like you two had something very special.

rathbone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I cried as I read your words. I could just picture you working on a fence with him encouraging you and leading you with his words. I am sorry he won't be at your side, but I'm glad his pain is over and done with. I send you love. Kelly

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
:hugs I haven't been on site in a while, and am praying you continue to feel God's arms around you as you start this new phase of your life. It is very hard for those of us left behind in this situation. Hopefully, picturing your dh in his new heavenly pain-free body will help bring a smile to your heart. Take care of you, my friend! :hugs

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words, hugs, prayers and thoughts. Please keep me in your prayers cause we can all use those.
I am so frustrated about all the rain I am getting. My english peas should have already been in the ground but the rain would not stop long enough to let me let me till the ground. Keeping my fingers crossed that the ground will be dry enough tomorrow afternoon for me to til it up. It has not rained since Monday and its suppose to start back raining Saturday. So if the ground is dry enough I will have to til and plant Friday afternoon. I hate having to do that. I like to til, wait at least 1 day and til again. Makes for softer soil but I may not have a choice. Stupid rain.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:hugs I know how you feel about the rain. It's been so wet here since mid-August that there's only been about 5 or 6 days that I didn't have to wear my muck boots to feed the horses. There's a puddle that just won't dry up. And, we had farmers that weren't able to get all their crops in.