A new journey into homesteading "pic heavy"

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
we planted none of this. watermelons, dill, and tomatoes are coming up all over.
the joys of a bte garden
20220514_134616.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
dill is always fun and i'll eat it standing there in the garden. tasty weeds are good. :) tasty weeds in the onion patch i'm removing the past few years as they get big enough. i'm not letting them go to seed any more in there. too many rocks and spaces for them to hide.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ERCOT has been sending emails telling everyone we need to cut back on electricity use. Its not even summer yet.
im sure the 50k houses that have been built in Texas this year have nothing to do with it. We should all get electric cars to plug in too! lol

all i know to tell em is bring it on. i got a generator to keep the freezer goin.

i gotta get off my butt
we got rabbits due for freezer camp

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ERCOT has been sending emails telling everyone we need to cut back on electricity use. Its not even summer yet.
im sure the 50k houses that have been built in Texas this year have nothing to do with it. We should all get electric cars to plug in too! lol

all i know to tell em is bring it on. i got a generator to keep the freezer goin.

i gotta get off my butt
we got rabbits due for freezer camp

i saw the news since they had 6 power plants trip off-line last week. dunno why. hope they'll be back on-line soon.

Latest posts