A new journey into homesteading "pic heavy"

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
they continually drop the ball and come up with lame excuses. i dont think any of it is accedental as they claim.

i know it's easy to think things like that, but they won't get paid if they're not making juice so... some of their payments are likely geared towards being stable and ready to serve load kinds of things. i don't know the finer details of ERCOT but in nosing around i see there's a lot of room for improvement in their distribution system and they've let it go on this long so there's some kinds of friction to change in their system that are likely political more than economical. similar to how they're not connected to the grids around them because of politics. well, if you're going to be frictional and static instead of following the market or common sense then you're going to pay for it in other ways. just how it goes. humans are stupid funny at times and often also sad too. either way perhaps it is a good thing in the end that this happened now instead of later in the summer. a bit of a wake-up call....

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
squash is coming in
20220521_173803.jpg
20220521_200120.jpg