sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
He got another one? Awesome! :thumbsup

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thanks!

In other news, all of my rabbits are set to domino in the next few days. One should kindle tomorrow....and with this storm I suspect she will tonight. I hope they settle into the routine and become good mother's. We need the meat!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Nice buck! Do you cut the antlers out and mount them? Do you process the meat yourself or have it done? Really nice buck!

Hope your does are all good mothers and you have lots of babies!

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nice buck! Do you cut the antlers out and mount them? Do you process the meat yourself or have it done? Really nice buck!

Hope your does are all good mothers and you have lots of babies!

I had the deer processed by a shop. I'm not to that level yet. But I'm working on it.

I took the head and hung it in a tree. In a couple weeks I'll get the skull down and clean it and then do a European mount. Thats the plan anyway

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I took the head and hung it in a tree. In a couple weeks I'll get the skull down and clean it and then do a European mount. Thats the plan anyway

If you can keep the dogs and varmits off, strap it down to a Fahr Aint bed. They'll do a Jim-Dandy job of cleaning it up for ya'. Do the final cleaning and bleach it out.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yep she kindled last night after the storm. 7 kits.