A new journey into homesteading "pic heavy"

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm gonna call him today. thisaint working. I'm doing my part. they need to get this ironed out

i hope they can reduce the dosage or change something. i'm pretty sure that if you are having that side effect it may not be safe for you to be driving or many other things including a lot of work tasks too.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Doctors throw pills at you. Find a wholistic healer that treats the whole body, not just symptoms.

after your experience at the care center i'm sure you found out that some people take a large number of medications. in some cases the medications are treating side-effects from other medications... oy... gotta do your own research and pay attention to what your body is telling you.

besides the expense the potential damage to other things can be there so you for sure want to try to limit what you are taking and once in a while talk to the doctor about what you are taking and see if they're not needed any longer.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
got the go ahead to start working out today! hit the track. walked a mile. ran for not very long at all. lol

in homestead news we planted a bunch of starts today. we as in the wife and kids while i was out exercising. we planted kale, Swiss chard, water melons, and lots of peppers!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
got the go ahead to start working out today! hit the track. walked a mile. ran for not very long at all. lol

in homestead news we planted a bunch of starts today. we as in the wife and kids while i was out exercising. we planted kale, Swiss chard, water melons, and lots of peppers!
You are getting your life back.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
but it's better than no steps. From the sound of things on social media, most people stuck at home are just vegging.

as a gardener i can say i'm very much in support of vegging. :)

we have benches and a garden swing that we hardly ever use. sometimes to set plants on or things we are harvesting. we joke about this often...

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
so the doc said a glass of red wine a day is a good thing. so maybe 1 glass goes down really easy and maybe those bottles are k8nda small. now the wife is mad because I'm driv king a bottle of wine a day.

eff it. my job is stressful and stress sucks ass.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Buy the little 4 packs that have the individual bottles. Drink one of those a night and everybody is happy!