Adrenal Fatigue thread Update post 67

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
Wannabefree said:
So how long is it supposed to take to recover from adrenal fatigue? Months? Years? ....Decade?

I believe this is/was part of my issue and was stress induced. As soon as my stressor was gone(moved out :p ) I dropped 30 pounds within 6 months. Not sure if it had so much to do with my diet as it did lower stress levels, but I'm sure the diet helped some. I had this weight for the better part of 6 years, and it was stubborn, wouldn't come off for nothing. I had been on treadmill for 2 hours a day at one point and lost a single pound in 2 months :rolleyes:

The Celtic Sea Salt..will that affect high blood pressure? I have drastically reduced my sodium intake. Is it any different other than "not table salt?"
High blood pressure is not necessarily caused by sodium.
CSS is very different.

Extreme exercise is detrimental to the adrenals as well, especially if there is an issue to begin with.
Most likely, your fatigue was only in the begininng stages.
Rest and good diet along with proper supplimentation are what is needed to recover.
Recovery can take as long as 2 years, but again, it depends on the level of fatigue.
That explains a bit..I have been resting better, and haven't been purposely "exercising" just doing what I do rather than making a point of it. My BP is down, and I am craving salt now...I have it reduced to 90% RDA. I have been going up to 100% on days I crave it and still crave it! So, was just wondering..

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
Wannabefree said:
So how long is it supposed to take to recover from adrenal fatigue? Months? Years? ....Decade?

I believe this is/was part of my issue and was stress induced. As soon as my stressor was gone(moved out :p ) I dropped 30 pounds within 6 months. Not sure if it had so much to do with my diet as it did lower stress levels, but I'm sure the diet helped some. I had this weight for the better part of 6 years, and it was stubborn, wouldn't come off for nothing. I had been on treadmill for 2 hours a day at one point and lost a single pound in 2 months :rolleyes:

The Celtic Sea Salt..will that affect high blood pressure? I have drastically reduced my sodium intake. Is it any different other than "not table salt?"
High blood pressure is not necessarily caused by sodium.
CSS is very different.

Extreme exercise is detrimental to the adrenals as well, especially if there is an issue to begin with.
Most likely, your fatigue was only in the begininng stages.
Rest and good diet along with proper supplimentation are what is needed to recover.
Recovery can take as long as 2 years, but again, it depends on the level of fatigue.
That explains a bit..I have been resting better, and haven't been purposely "exercising" just doing what I do rather than making a point of it. My BP is down, and I am craving salt now...I have it reduced to 90% RDA. I have been going up to 100% on days I crave it and still crave it! So, was just wondering..
If you can get some CSS, put as much as 3 tsp in warm water and drink it in the morning.
The amount is variable, according to the individual of course.
The body requires good salt to function correctly.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Waddaya think, BBrooks, about my homemade sea salt in comparison to Celtic? Any reason why one would be better than the other? Mine is white, the Celtic is grey, but I think that is because mine is evaporated in an enameled pan and Celtic is evaporated in clay beds, if I remember correctly.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Waddaya think, BBrooks, about my homemade sea salt in comparison to Celtic? Any reason why one would be better than the other? Mine is white, the Celtic is grey, but I think that is because mine is evaporated in an enameled pan and Celtic is evaporated in clay beds, if I remember correctly.
Well, since you are not machine or chemical processing it, it should be fine.
Color would have to do with where its harvested in the world, right?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Since I wasn't sure if this was going to work for me, I just bought stuff already in capsules. Since it is working I will have to get a bulk source.

Plus, there is a variety that can be grown at lower altitudes so I may just try growing my own :D

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Since I wasn't sure if this was going to work for me, I just bought stuff already in capsules. Since it is working I will have to get a bulk source.

Plus, there is a variety that can be grown at lower altitudes so I may just try growing my own :D
You found seed for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score