Aggieterpkatie-Pics of my new rabbit-Page 38 !!!!!

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
So I told my sister I was thinking of starting a journal on here, since I blog but I don't write every day stuff in my blog most times. She said do it, if it makes my skirt fly up. :lol:

I'll start off with the monster list. It'll be fairly difficult for me since I am so indecisive. I don't want to get "locked in" on any one answer. :lol:
01. Name? Katie
02. Gender? "innie"
03. Disneyworld or Disneyland? Disneyworld
04. What is your favorite color? I guess purple.
05. What is your favorite kind of gum? any minty flavor, and sometimes Bubbalicious Watermelon
06. How much do you weigh? HAHA! Yeah right.
07. How tall are you? 5'6"
08. Can you swim? Yes
09. Do you like to swim? Yes!
10. Living arrangement? With my husband, 2 stepchildren (DSS-7, DSD-5), and our animals
11. What's on your mouse pad? Don't have one at work. No clue about the one at home.
12. Favorite board game? Hm...Life, Mall Madness :)P)
13. Favorite magazine? Usually I prefer catalogs....any type of catalog. I love to look through them and wish for stuff!
14. Favorite Actor? At the moment, Patrich Warburton
15. Favorite Actress? Hm...I like Sandra Bullock
16. Do you have an accent? I don't think so, but some might think I do.
17. Favorite smells? curing hay, Christmas trees, sheep, horses, baking cookies
18. Least favorite smells? dog fart
19. Favorite sound? the little "mmm" a momma ewe gives to her baby
20. Do you prefer pools or oceans? Hmm...to look at, oceans. To swim in, pools. I'm afraid of big waves!
21. Do you watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer? Never have
22. Pencil or pen? Pencil
23. Who's better - boys or girls? They both have their strengths. :p
24. Would you like to own a motorcycle? Nah
25. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes, but water gets in my mouth. :lol:
26. Who's the best looking Disney character? Hmm...the prince in Sleeping Beauty
27. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? "Time to get up already?!"
28. How many rings before you answer the phone? one or two usually
29. How do you want to die? Peacefully in my sleep, preferrably at the same time as hubby
30. Have you ever called a 900 number? LOL, no
31. Gold or silver? silver
32. Would you ever go bungee-jumping? Doubtful, I'd prefer skydiving.
33. Do you like dressing up? Sometimes
34. Would you rather be short or tall? I could stand to be a little taller, but I wouldn't want to be extremely short or extremely tall.
35. Do you enjoy reading? Yes!
36. What book are you reading now? Nothing at the moment.
37. Favorite books? Prodigal Summer, Janet Evanovich's Plum Series. Nothing too serious. I have one particular cheesy romance novel I've ready a dozen times, but it's set on a ranch (so that makes it ok!).
38. What was the last movie you saw? The Expendables or something hubby was watching.
39. Favorite movies? Hope Floats, Charlotte's Web, Steel Magnolias
40. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No, I sleep with real animals. :p
41. What is your sign? Aries
42. What are your personality traits? stubborn, impatient, caring, opinionated, loving
43. What's your biggest fear? losing DH or someone I love
44. Would you ever have cosmetic surgery? Eh, maybe a boob lift if I have kids and they get too saggy. Probably not though.
45. Future child's name? Who knows. I like the name Joshua for a boy though. And maybe Elizabeth for a girl. Not that I've thought about it or anything...
46. Favorite foods? Roast, mac and cheese, veggie trays, mashed potatoes
47. Chocolate or vanilla? Hmm..depends on my mood.
48. Do you like to drive fast? Yes, but not stupidly fast.
49. Storms - cool or scary? Cool
50. Do you like to dance? Only slow dancing...I am not a good dancer..too shy.
51. Do you do drugs? no
52. Do you smoke? blech no!
53. What do you think of people who smoke? I wonder why they like inhaling smoke, and why they like smelling like stale cigs.
54. Do you drink? Occasionaly
55. Favorite drink? non alcoholic-milk alcoholic, beer
56. Do you think men and women could ever be just friends without wanting each other? Sure! I've got several male friends and I don't want them at all! :lol:
57. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes!
58. If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? Managing my own farm, duh!
59. What's your "type"? I like dark hair, good hands, nice, and good with their hands (like mechanics :p)
60. Do you bite your nails? No, I think I would break my teeth!
61. Any siblings? An older sister and a younger brother
62. What movies have you cried in? It'd be easier to ask which I *haven't* cried in. LOL.
63. Do you believe in God? Nope
64. Did you ever cry over a guy/girl? Yes, don't all teenage girls cry over boys?
65. Have you ever stolen anything? yes, a hotglue stick when I was young...I wanted to know how it worked!
66. Do you procrastinate? I'll answer this later.
67. Do you believe in fate? Yes, to a degree.
68. Who's your favorite Sesame Street character? Oscar the Grouch :lol: No seriously though, I don't watch Sesame Street anymore, so I don't really have a favorite.
69. Do you organize your CD's? If you count throwing them on the floor of the car organizing them, then sure!
70. What is your favorite kind of music? Lots of types, country, some pop, classic rock, 80's music
71. What are your favorite bands/artists? Too many to count!
72. What was the last CD you got? I honestly can't remember the last time I bought a CD!
73. MTV or VH1? neither
74. Who do you admire the most? Hmm. I really admire my husband's grandfather, but I admire lots of other people too- my sister, mom, girlfriends, husband, dad, etc.
75. Internet Boyfriends and Girlfriends? I'm an adult, TYVM.
76. Are you single? nope
77. Favorite TV show? I like Modern Family, Burn Notice, Justified, Bones. We love TV! :lol:
78. Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads? I like dark hair
79. Glasses or contacts? no
80. What color are your eyes? brown
81. What is your natural hair color? brown
82. But what color is it now? brown
83. Have you ever been in love? Yes!
84. Any pets? Lots! We have 3 dogs and 3 cats, plus numerous outside animals.
85. Good, decent, or poor grades? Good for the most part, a few decent and one or two poor scattered in there.
86. Is the glass half empty or half full? Yes
87. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Yes, but I also use the left keys.
88. What's under your bed? Junk
89. What is your favorite number? I don't see a point in picking a favorite number. :lol:
90. Favorite sport to watch? None if I can help it!

Ok, so that's about it! I'll update as my work allows!

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
Thanks Barred!

Well, one of my cats, Jack, isn't doing well at all. He's been losing weight at an alarming rate. I've been doing everything possible to get him to eat. He acts hungry but doesn't eat much. I now warm up wet food, mix with warm water, and scoop it on my fingers to get him to eat at all. The other day I did get him to eat some lunchmeat turkey. We're very tight on money and don't have any flex for a vet visit, but one of my BFF's is a vet and said she'll look at him for free. I just have to drive him 2 hours to her clinic tonight. It's still way cheaper than bringing him to our vet though. I'm expecting the worst but hoping for some good news.

We're also supposed to get some snow tomorrow, so I need to make sure all the animals are set this afternoon when I get home from work. The hooved animals (2 ewes, 1 ram, 1 doe) are fine for bedding and hay, but their water trough needs to be filled up. Looks like I'll be hauling buckets again! I'm too lazy to bring the looooong hose inside to thaw. The chickens should be ok on bedding, and their water is easy to fill with a milk jug twice a day.

When it snows hubby (David) gets called into work so he will probably work late tomorrow. Luckily he got the graveyard shift the last storm (Saturday), so hopefully he won't have to stay the night.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I need to get my animals all ready for this snow............

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Good luck at the vet. I hope he's alright.
We've got snow coming here Wednesday. The storms that were in Iowa and Georgia respectively this morning are supposedly going to converge on top of Eastern CT Tuesday night into Wednesday. EVeryone in positive we'll have a snow day Wednesday. If anything changes there are going to be a lot of disappointed people!

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
Well, I knew it wasn't going to be good news about Jack tonight at the vet's. She did an ultrasound and found a mass in his abdomen that was consistent with lymphoma. :hit She said we could give him prednisone to make him feel better and an appetite stimulant to get him eating more, but what's the point? I know he wasn't feeling well and I don't want to keep him around longer for my benefit. I made the decision to let him go. I've been crying off an on since then. I just feel so bad. :( It was late and dark when I got home, so I'll have to bury him tomorrow.

Goodbye Jack. You were a good cat. A little odd, but still good.
Jack.jpg

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Aww, so sorry about Jack. :hugs He was beautifull! You did the right thing. He is at peace, and not in any pain. :love