All I want for Christmas is ....

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My anniversary just past. I wanted a goat and got earrings.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I changed my mind from juicer to incline treadmill. (women can do that right?)

I have a great exercise bike that is computerized. Love it.

I have a gym membership and it runs out in a month. So my mind says take my money I saved for "me"--add it to a little from Tony for Christmas, add parents gift money and Voila! Money for a treadmill....Yippee.

I do free weights. I can do those at home also. The bike and threadmill will handle cardio. Then no more gym membership payment! :)

Have to get the sale paper and see what good deals are in there. People buy treadmills then can't wait to sell them...at a discount to ME!
LOL

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Does it have to be a material thing? :hu

I want my Dad safely placed in my local nursing home, feeling happy with some good meds and dreaming away his days.

I want my Mom safely tucked in right here in my home, with her room done up pretty and everything in her life settled down to a manageable level.

I want my son, Eli, home for Christmas.

I want steady hours on my job so I can even pay the bills for Christmas.

I want to have the time to make some crafts and such to sell for Christmas.

I want to finally use that huge, antiquey looking nativity scene I dumpster dived for. :D

I want a warm house, redolent with good smells and good food, a soft bed, laughter, and love overflowing.
Not at all. For what you described truly IS CHRISTMAS! :love

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
I changed my mind from juicer to incline treadmill. (women can do that right?)
Yes you can. IMO a treadmill is very SS. We gotta stay in shape to get the farmin' done!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I realize a small home gym is best for me.

I can do a workout, stay home and jump from project to chore to project to hanging clothes out to the treadmill again....all without worrying about what I look like..HA HA

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Plus ... don't forget the time and money you save! No gym fees. No fancy gym clothes ... heck no clothes at all if you don't want them! ;) :lol: No gas wasted driving to and from. Plus all the extra time to do stuff SS!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL FF
you set this decision in stone for me!

:p
no clothes..hmm...good thing I live where people can't see the house..HA HA

Augustmomx2

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well I wanted an incubator, but ended up getting 5 bantam cochins, which I'm hoping will do the incubating for me ;)

Dh and I usually don't exchange christmas gifts, but usually, I'll pick something up for myself the day after Thanksgiving, aka Black Friday (my fave day of the year :D )

This year, its going to be a bread machine :clap I want a horizontal one and I'm hoping to scope out the sales to find a great deal this holiday season.

Other than that, I just want to see my kids have a great christmas :D

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Augustmomx2 said:
Well I wanted an incubator, but ended up getting 5 bantam cochins, which I'm hoping will do the incubating for me ;)

Dh and I usually don't exchange christmas gifts, but usually, I'll pick something up for myself the day after Thanksgiving, aka Black Friday (my fave day of the year :D )

This year, its going to be a bread machine :clap I want a horizontal one and I'm hoping to scope out the sales to find a great deal this holiday season.

Other than that, I just want to see my kids have a great christmas :D
Check out those thrift stores first for that bread machine. Between a friend and I we have bought around 5 or 6, for ourselves and others we know, in perfect condition or new in the box with instructions for $5.00 each!

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
I like some of your lists - very pragmatic. It didn't take me long to figure out that this forum is overrun with women and their nirvana quests, very refreshing though.

Many years ago my older brother use to say "you buy me a case of beer and I'll buy you one" that way nothing changed hands but a shake, much easier than carrying out a trunk load of cheap Busch.