Another ghost story..

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
This going to sound like bs. But when i bought my first house (it was built in the 40s) we wouod always see dark spots around the ceiling from the corner of our eyes until we turned to look. The place was pretty creepy as well.

A few years in i decided to rewire the place. While working in the attic i found a pair of lineman pliers with no insulation on the handles. They looked to be from the 50s. They had also been blown up. A chunk was missing from the cutting edge from cutting into a live wire. They were engraved with the name ray.

I tossed the pliers. And i ran all the new wiring in metal conduit. Never seen anything afterward
I would be asking everyone old enough in the area about Ray and the possible story behind those.

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I don't see why people would just dismiss spirits. People on this earth become attached to things, places and even other living beings. And I am sure many don't even know they are dead.
I have always been sensitive to "things" myself.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
There is one house I'm sure is haunted but we knew the guy so it's kinda like, oh hey Dave! Lol it's creepy when you don't know the story though.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
A good few years ago I worked (and stayed in) a hotel in S.A. One evening I was down in the bar chatting with a co-worker who was tending the bar that evening. I was expecting one of our regulars, an elderly man called Eddie. I clearly saw an elderly man walk down the corridor that leads to the sitting area, toilets and the bar's main entrance door and thought it was him. After about a minute he didn't come into the bar, so I went to investigate. I even went into the men's bathroom to go look. He wasn't there. Back in the bar I said to my co-worker, I saw Eddie come in, but now he's nowhere to be found and he didn't leave (I would've seen him walk past the back door, which was half open) That was so strange. She asked me to describe the man I saw and I said an elderly man, walking like Eddie does, a bit stooped, wearing a checked shirt. She got the strangest look on her face. She knew who it was I saw, but refused to tell me and I didn't push. The look on her face was enough to let me know to leave it. What I do know though is that it was not a living person...

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I think that sometimes, we see an apparition and don't even realize it. My ex SIL told me how she used to have long conversations (for a child) with an old man who she would sometimes see around their place. She didn't think anything of it, until she was older and learned the history of the house...

Latest posts