Apple Cider Vinegar Bragging thread!

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I sure do wish I had a happy story to tell about my experience with ACV. The beginning of my ACV journey was great. I cored about 20 apples from our orchard. I used the ones we wouldn't have used for anything else. Put them in the food processor with skins on and about 1 cup of our well water in each processor batch. Ended up with about two gallons of thin apple "soup". I poured one gallon of the "soup" into each of two clear glass wide mouth one gallon jugs. Covered them with cheese cloth and set aside for three months. I sampled tasted each jug about every other week and things were fine. At about six weeks I strained both jugs through a cotton sheet and it dripped into a two gallon crock. During the next six weeks my ACV progressed very well. I even have a wonderful mother in there.

I started drinking two tablespoons ACV in a little warm water with about one tablespoon raw honey every morning. Yuck!!! I have been doing this every day since mid-November.

I suffer from arthritis and sore joints severely. It has been about 14 weeks now and I have felt absolutely no change in anything. The only thing I notice is a sour taste in my mouth every morning and indigestion.

Have I done something wrong?

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've been doing the ACV/warm water/raw honey drink twice a day for about two weeks. My body seems to crave it; I rarely forget to take it. It seems to be a "pick-me-up" as one writer mentioned. So for I haven't noticed any change in joint pain. The biggest difference is seeming to have less body odor. Definitely less stinky urine. It used to be strong enough to knock over a horse! Honestly, it was embarrassing when in a busy public bathroom. I don't get indigestion badly anyway, but definitely not with the ACV. that's my experience so far...:thumbsup

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Shannonangenshens said:
APC in our home has always been used, weight loss, bladder infections, acne,skin toner,when we have coughs and runny noses, I boil a pan all day and all night, make the kids drink some in their water and honey,(breaks up the mucos)
and as of a year 'n' 1/2 ago, it will never leave my cabinet. My son drinks it 3 times a day,sometimes more. When he was diagnosed with diabetes type 1 I read an article that said you would never peak if you drank apc before you ate, so we tried it and it worked. We never see over 150, he has been on just his morning and nighttime insulin for over a year. It's our best friend, I drink it daily with him, everything his needs/changes I have made with him so he is not alone. We soak our fresh vegetables with some sweet and low and he can eat away. I put it in our stews,soups, little on our meats, no one notices a different taste, except my son who will whisper, I taste it. :) We use it in all our livestock's water,dogs,cats.
APC cleans your system out, blood, toxins,fat cells. I tell my kids, cleans the mind,body and soul. :D
Are you sure you mean APC? When I was in the military APC was aspirin.