At the risk of sounding crazy...

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
glad you are feeling better.

WHAT did he do for the fatigure?

just wondering how he is dealing with this? did you buy supps or something specific. thanks

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Heehee...it is very hard to explain what he does...He works from your ankles. It is a completely different treatment than anything i have ever seen or heard of...a *made in Canada* treatment actually. There are no meds or suppliments, no foods involved...just a once a week 5 minute manipulation of the ankle area and a couple of quick taps on different places of the body depending what he is working on. Strange, but it works like nothing else I have ever encountered.
My husband was the first to go see him for back, hip, knee and shoulder pain that had been there for years. He has been completely pain free for a month now. The men who convinced him to go see this guy have been pain free for years, after just two treatments. I can't explain it

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
What modality is it, Morel? I'm familiar with a lot of the alternatives and many of them do really work. It just depends on the particular person, as well as your daily life and routine. I'm working on some alternative allergy treatments now that I am PRAYING work for my spring allergies so that I do not have to suffer in the spring any more. That combined with diet will bring huge relief for me!

Glad the treatments are working, whatever they are!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
It is a brand new technique. The guy is a chiropractor. To me is seems that he has taken parts of different techniques and mixed them...I understand the tapping part, but the ankle part is something I really dont understand. Part of it is esodynamics, but even that is unclear. It is very scientific, no hocus pocus involved. And it isn't reflexology, I do reflexolgy myslef. Can't explain it. It's called correactology. Yesterday he worked on my fatigue...I am not tired today, getting lots done for the first time in months! Next week is my last treatment...for the dizziness. So far he has worked my hormones (big difference seen there) My anxiety (completely gone) My bowel ( yup notable differences) I really can't explain it

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WELL at least we know the title--correctology

wow never heard of it but you know I am off to do some major googling LOL

thanks for the info.

hey, anything, and I mean anything that works is a wonderful outcome! you seemed to have found an answer and that is all you needed. you can figure how it works later. right now getting better is key :lol: