Baymule’s 2023 Diet

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Will ya'll STOP! I already had my coffee - but ya'll are making me want to have another cup...or tea... or anything I can dunk a salted caramel biscotti into! OMG! I shoulda never bought those!

i'm making cream puffs this weekend so i'll probably eat some of those... going to be a tough weekend for the diet here too. much colder weather means i want to eat everything even more than usual.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’m picking up my 2 little granddaughters today in Kingwood. They love strawberries so I got a carton of them yesterday. I’m thinking about making a pound cake, top with strawberries and whipped cream out of a can. Goodbye diet! I’ll be good NEXT week. Tummy is gonna party THIS week!

Finnie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wait, is this a diet thread or a ruin your diet thread?!

I always wanted to try making artistic looking sugar cookies so on Thursday I spent hours making icing and piping it onto some cookies that I had made the day before. I get impatient so I didn’t make them quite as carefully as I had wanted, but they turned out ok. But I only did a couple dozen of them.
C496B16E-28B8-440E-85BF-2AAF7DEDE5D4.jpeg

What to do with the rest? I found a hack on line for the fastest way to frost cookies ever. 5 minutes and I was done with all the rest!

22547564-D7EC-4E0A-8CD3-0635CEFA55D6.jpeg

You just microwave a tub of store bought frosting and pour it all over! No artistic skills required! 😂