BBH's new adventure in dairy sheep! PICS!! (Was 'goodbye SS!')

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Well last night I got out the old air mattress and slept right there on the kitchen floor with him.

Night before last, my daughter did the same thing. (She has testing today and had to get a full night's sleep or she would have done it again.)

He slept right in arm's reach on that kitchen mat. Once in a while he would nibble my hair to make sure that I was still there under the blanket. :p

Wildsky, I'm so going to steal "you've filled up my head". Perfect!!

Fabio is a cute nick name! :D

eta: typos

ducks4you

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Post#38
AAWWWWWW-----D'AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:love :love :love :love :love
I sent this to my, gulp, 22 year old, youngest DD--ya' know, "The Dali-Lamb"? The pictures are SOO HER, too. Incidently, we just lost our 9 yr old Havana Brown Tabby, "Artemus" (aka "Mr. Kitty") and he is a dead ringer for your cat.
SSSOOOOO CCCCUUUUUTTTTTEEE

I think 1/2 the time I'm on these forums it's to admire everybody's animal pictures. **ducks4you sighs with eye-candy satisfaction**

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
BBH-Now you listen here, little missy...don't ever do that again. Just what were you thinkin, scaring everyone like that (doing the MOM finger shaking & stern look). Too bad they don't have a smiley for that one. :rant
BTW you are forgiven for sharing the pics of total cuteness ;)
*now adding baby lambs to my SS wish list that will probably never become reality :hit

As for the talkative ones...no it's not just girls, but boys too. Our 10yo is nearly non-stop. He's not called the "Energizer Bunny" for nothing, let me tell ya. He just keeps going and going and going. :lol: And most times I feel like :th

Also, congrats BBH you've really got it going on at your place :thumbsup

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Okay, first, you had me worried with the title.....don't do that again you stinker.

second, I love the look on your cat's face.....tooooo funny!

third, your DD is so cute with the lamb in her lap :love

fourth, must not get lambs.....must not get lambs.....must not get lambs.....:D

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Okay, first, you had me worried with the title.....don't do that again you stinker.

second, I love the look on your cat's face.....tooooo funny!

third, your DD is so cute with the lamb in her lap :love

fourth, must not get lambs.....must not get lambs.....must not get lambs.....:D
Thanks! (Maybe it is time to change the title!)

I wasn't going to say, but I just "ordered" another one, a 7 week old ewe lamb. This time she is 80% pure East Friesian, a real milking sheep!!! I can't wait! She was named after a saint, St. Felicity. :D Photos soon!!

I'm sure baby goats are the same way, but this little boy has been dangerously fun to have around.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Don't change the title completely, just drop the goodbye part and give us more pictures!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
The little guy slept through the night OUTSIDE in a little pen for the first time. :weee I gave him his bottle about 10 and a little creep feed to tide him over. I told myself I would check on him when I heard him baa-ing. (Slept with windows open last night.) He didn't start baa-ing until 5:45 am. I couldn't believe it.

Yesterday he had his first lesson on walking on a lead with a little handmade halter. He did pretty well! We are really working on his manners.

He is actually getting bigger too. I'll take some photos today.