BBH's new adventure in dairy sheep! PICS!! (Was 'goodbye SS!')

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That is officially the cutest little thing I ever saw - well - I guess it's a tie between little lambs and little goats. Your DD looks so happy. I guess it was worth the wait.

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Ok, I soooo needed to see that pic! You've made my evening, made me smile, and I say thank you!! :hugs

Sam looks just like something too cute out of a Disney movie....I MUST HAVE ONE!!!!!! :love

Your DD is so pretty! And she just looks so happy with that sweet little boy in her lap.... :ya

TTs Chicks

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:love I just want to cuddle him he is soooo cute

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
He's so CLEAN! And those ringlets are simply adorable! He's much too pretty to be a boy....should call him Fabio! :lol:

My boss has a snow white one that she keeps in the house and he wears diapers! And she keeps him "white as snow" by washing him in.....yep...Woolite! :th

Sal, he is beautiful!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
He's so CLEAN! And those ringlets are simply adorable! He's much too pretty to be a boy....should call him Fabio! :lol:

My boss has a snow white one that she keeps in the house and he wears diapers! And she keeps him "white as snow" by washing him in.....yep...Woolite! :th

Sal, he is beautiful!
Woolite???? OMG!

Yup he is a Fabio for sure. He reminds me of my "Fabio" horse:
912_sending_to_mom_3_012.jpg
912_sallys_photos_baby_lamb_part_2_005.jpg

I love his ringlets too, he even has some silky straight fleece mixed in. It's his "Icelandic" coming through, I think.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Now little girls??? Well, they talk your ear right off your head!! :lol: Sometimes I tell my own daughter, "Sam, did you hear that? That was the sound of my ear hitting the ground!! You officially talked it smooth off!" :p
:gig You must have met my 6 year old DD!

She just doesn't stop talking EVER!

When I just get too tired to listen I have to tell her she's filled up my head already and needs to give me a break!

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Beekissed said:

Sal, he is beautiful!
Woolite???? OMG!

Yup he is a Fabio for sure. He reminds me of my "Fabio" horse: http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/uploads/912_sending_to_mom_3_012.jpghttp://www.sufficientself.com/forum/uploads/912_sallys_photos_baby_lamb_part_2_005.jpg

I love his ringlets too, he even has some silky straight fleece mixed in. It's his "Icelandic" coming through, I think.
He's picture perfect with the little pink nose and ears - Who's bed did he share?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

That is great! You filled up my head.....:lol: I hve a talker too :th she can wear my ears and my brain OUT!

BBH that is the cutest, sweetest little critter ever! I just love him chillaxin' on your kitchen rug :gig

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Admit it....you thought about bringing him into the bed.....

I almost changed Plum's diaper after her 6 AM feeding (she loaded it up while popping around the house, stopped in my bedroom and squatted for a looooooong time...thank goodness for diapers!) and took her back to bed with me and the dogs. Fortunately, a moment of sanity came and I thought....nooooo, and can't start this.....I'll have a full-grown goat in my bed and the men in white coats will finally take me away, ha-ha, hee-hee, ho-ho...... :rolleyes: