BBH's new adventure in dairy sheep! PICS!! (Was 'goodbye SS!')

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Dace said:
It does make me feel better! :woot You and me DM ...we'll catch up to them all at some point.

Got a bob cat problem huh? Whew, that is a biggie.
:D Glad you don't feel so alone! Yes, we will outdo them all eventually! ;)

The bobcat is why I am leaning toward getting yaks as a grazing animal. But a good dog would probably also be helpful.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Ol' Bobby still giving you fits DM?

Our LGD isn't the best pet dog in the world, but she does protect her yard very well. Best part about her is she came from the pound. Some folks spend a fortune on LGDs. :rolleyes:

Then again, I still think you need a YAK!!! :lol: Think of all the fun things you could name her/him. Like "Yak Daniels" for example. :p

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Sheeeeesh, I just closed that picture page in time, kids almost got a peek - it would have been all over if they'd seen THAT !!

Sweetness overload!

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Ol' Bobby still giving you fits DM?

Then again, I still think you need a YAK!!! :lol: Think of all the fun things you could name her/him. Like "Yak Daniels" for example. :p
Fits? Nah . . . but I do dream about him . . . often just before he shows up again.

Yak Daniels! That's a good one! :lol:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
wowza on the cute!

and i think i love you cat
;-)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
DS saw him. He made tha squeaky noise he makes when something is too cute for words!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
DS saw him. He made tha squeaky noise he makes when something is too cute for words!
Little boys are too sweet aren't they? I have one across the street from me. He is just about 8 years old too. He is the same way...no words sometimes just squeaky noises. :) Warms your heart doesn't it?

Now little girls??? Well, they talk your ear right off your head!! :lol: Sometimes I tell my own daughter, "Sam, did you hear that? That was the sound of my ear hitting the ground!! You officially talked it smooth off!" :p

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Henrietta23 said:
Little boys are too sweet aren't they? I have one across the street from me. He is just about 8 years old too. He is the same way...no words sometimes just squeaky noises. :) Warms your heart doesn't it?

Now little girls??? Well, they talk your ear right off your head!! :lol: Sometimes I tell my own daughter, "Sam, did you hear that? That was the sound of my ear hitting the ground!! You officially talked it smooth off!" :p
There are times DS can talk my ear off too, but when it comes to cute baby animals he loses the ability! Too sweet. I am sharing the story of a picture he drew me on my journal thread. So sweet!!!