Bee~ Journal of then...

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Hey, Bee, aren't you coming to the ss convergence at my place?? :D
You know....I would! Except for one little thing....actually a big thing! :lol: I would love to have a big ol' reunion at free's...especially if she would fix my stupid back! :p I feel crippled and useless and I've not felt that very often in my life so its quite frustrating. GRRRRRRrrrr!

I really NEED a road trip! Maybe after the cellar and sheds are full of food and firewood, chickens are culled and in a jar, and I've changed the oil for the winter and put on new tires....then I'll have some time to travel. I'm actually goin' to Indiana for Thanksgiving to visit my aunt....never did that before. Might have to hit a few high spots on the way back! ;)

OH! Is this something that is actually going to happen?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Bee, your coming to Indiana!? Where abouts? I am makeing a trip to KY this weekend...my sister is haveing a house warming party. All I can think of is how much work WONT get done while I am away. :/

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
justusnak said:
Bee, your coming to Indiana!? Where abouts? I am makeing a trip to KY this weekend...my sister is haveing a house warming party. All I can think of is how much work WONT get done while I am away. :/
What part of Kentucky?

Bee, you're going to be in Indiana close to Thanksgiving??? Anychance you'll be travelling through any part of Ohio???

If so..................

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Bee, I am posting this on your thread because I know it will get more looks than if I posted it on my SS journal (Im a hijackaaa) But I took a nice little vacation for a few days. My parents got back from the lovely West Virginia on Sunday and on Monday I invited a friend over. We thought it would be a good idea to jump on the trampoline in the pouring rain with the hose on it. I decided to impress my friend with a long consistent backflip thing. Which is jumping backflip, without braak doing another backflip and so on and on. Well, seeing how it was wet, on my third one i slipped when I left the ground and wa still doing a backflip. I landed right on my neck. INstant neck pain and I couldn't move my legs. I wasn't paralyzed, I was just so scared I couldn't feel them, it only lasted a couple seconds. So we went to the ER and they gave me 2 x-rays and a CAT scan. They still couldn't find if it was muscular or if it was ripped/stretched/torn ligaments (which could paralyze me if not healed) The doctors said that the torn ligaments is rare but there is still a small chance, so Im getting some more x-rays today. I'm very scared. And I am also wearing a stylish neck brace...

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Eep.

We sure did miss you Ticks. You get better soon or else. I hope everything will go alright and they figure it all out..

What color is your neck brace?

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Eep.

We sure did miss you Ticks. You get better soon or else. I hope everything will go alright and they figure it all out..

What color is your neck brace?
Amos?

It's blue and white :p

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Child, are you crazy?!!??!! What does your mother think of that stunt?

Well, I do hope you are going to be ok. Necks are serious, be very careful until you know whats up.

:fl Please, please don't ever do that again! You got lucky!

(Yes, that's Amos.)

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Good grief! I hate trampolines just for that reason! We still have one.....freebie. Thinking of taking it down now......

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Too scary Ticks!

I hope it knocked a little sense into you. Doin' a stunt like that ... why I outta ....! :rant

(Guess you brought out my mommie side)

Hope you feel better really soon. :hugs