Bee~ Journal of then...

1acrefarm

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Poor dog. All the intact dogs will laugh and point at him.:)

On a more serious note you have a beautiful place.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Thanks!! :D

The last time I had a dog neutered, when I picked him up at the vet, he took one look at me and wet the floor.....as if to say, "SHE'S the one who did this to me!"

Jake is a muscle bound, sleek beautiful animal but I think his appearance will be much improved without that....er....soft spot removed! Just think of all the work it will save him....no more licking them for hours on end! :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
All the boys off to a Donkey basketball game and I can't go because I'm on call. :( You guys ever seen donkey basketball?

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Uh, is that a US thing??? You guys have the funniest sports:>) Tell me, do they ride donkeys and shoot baskets or what? :gig

unclejoe

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Becky's son played donkey BB his senior year of HS. He wanted to take one of ours but they said no, so he had to use one of the ones they brought in. It's rather amusing to watch when a donkey decides he's had enough and won't move.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Uh, is that a US thing??? You guys have the funniest sports:>) Tell me, do they ride donkeys and shoot baskets or what? :gig
Yes! Its mass confusion! Its usually done as a fund raiser for something or other....usually the Athletic Boosters.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh My! You all really DO use donkeys??? Is this played in an indoor gym...like with the hardwood floors and all? It can't be! They don't even let us wear outdoor shoes in our gyms...well on special occassions they do...but donkeys??? I'm going to have to propose that one to my board of ed...haha they will think I really spend wayyyyyy too much time online

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
yep, use special rubber booties on their hooves and clean up the road biscuits, if any, after the game! Actual donkeys....its noisy as all get out!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
All the boys off to a Donkey basketball game and I can't go because I'm on call. :( You guys ever seen donkey basketball?
I've never saw donkey basketball, but I can remember seeing a donkey baseball game years and years ago.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I was laughing soooo hard, had tears, as I read your description of your sour old neighbor who doesn't speak, just glares at you as he drives down the road on his tractor....are you sure you don't live next to our neighbor Clyde?! You described him PERFECTLY! I had to read your post to DH and he was LOL too!