Bee's Guest House

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Thank you, Hen! :hugs You are sweet!

My pups have been relocated, unfortunately. :( I really wanted them to work out but I don't have the time to devote to extensive training and confining setups. I like a certain type of flow on this land and anything that doesn't adapt well to that flow just hasta go! :p

They sure were cute and soft....just not a "farm dog" type breed.

I hope your golden works out for you, Hen...they make great family dogs! :)
Thanks! Sorry, I must have read to far back. I can't believe how shot my brain is tonight. :barnie Too much to do to be this loopy!
Indy is sleeping on my feet as I type. 99.9 % of the time he is angel in yellow fur.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Bee, I greatly underestimated my dog. A chicken flew into his kennel and he went over there near and I said "dont do it" in a really peed off voice and he ran to the for me to get him. So I walked him then got the hen out......

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
:hugs Bee, sorry the pups didn't work out. But as you know, all things happen for a reason and in the perfect timing. Wishing you the Merriest Christmas and peace and good writing for the New Year!

TTs Chicks

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hey Bee - just wanted to drop in to say Merry Christmas to you and your family :hugs

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
framing fowl said:
:hugs Bee, sorry the pups didn't work out. But as you know, all things happen for a reason and in the perfect timing. Wishing you the Merriest Christmas and peace and good writing for the New Year!
You are so right! My mother and I have found that out so many times in the past year. Everything according to God's plan and not my own....something that I have to remember each time I get to thinking I'm in charge! :p

Merry Christmas all you wonderful people!!!

Today the sky is blue and my chickens are celebrating the wonderful freedom of being outside without the black terror barrelling down upon them and yanking out their feathers! :)

I am currently making homemade rolls and pizza dough for this evening's festivities. The boys are coming over and we are having homemade pizza~baked on my new baking stone!~ and other snacky type foods and we will be playing cards, board games, watching It's a Wonderful Life and opening presents.

The Bat is here and everything will be just right, although I may have to go out on call to another family whose father is holding on for dear life until a daughter comes home. I will be saying a prayer for their pending loss and sadness but they are Christians, so they don't have to go through this event without hope.

And finally....the night should be clear, so a walk out to the barn to see the stars and commune with the animals and thank God for the Light He sent to this Earth so long ago....that should just about cover our Christmas plans! :)

Hope you all stay warm, safe and blessed for this eve and for Christmas day! Travel blessings upon you all! :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Great, as usual....a little worn but I think that lends to it a sincere quality that a pretty new one would not have. Or maybe I'm just biased against new things..... :p

We've had a great Christmas eve and are going to bed. Going to arise early for a visit with family and to comfort the lonely.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Bee, so sorry about the pups. Liek you said, it just wasn't part of the plan. They sure were cute tho!!!
Sounds like you all had a wonderfull evening planned...makeing great new memories.
Merry Christmas my friend.

Latest posts