Bee's Guest House

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you, my good friend! :hugs The pups are better off where they are now~ and all is quiet and calm here once again. Silent night and a holy night.....love the way this feels. :love

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Hope everyone is tucked in and warm today! We are having a snow-globe snow all day this day....really pretty but hardly any real accumulation. I love it that we had a white Christmas! :)

All is peaceful here with the family all gone back to their respective homes. The house is clean, the laundry done, animals fed, watered and tucked into their warm spots out of the wind and snow.

The rest of the day is a day of rest, a day that the Lord has made and I am gonna rejoice and be glad in it! :D

Hope everyone got what they wanted this holiday and are tucked into their own warm spots...... :frow

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Im glad as is well with you Bee! We are white here to! This would be my first white one!!

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Awesome! We didn't have a White Christmas, but a white day after - sort of. It snowed for several hours this morning - up until noon, but none of it stuck. As one friend put it "they forgot to put stickum in my snow" :lol:

It sure was pretty coming down, though. And it was safe to drive to church, too! I love the hush that exists when its snowing :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Bethanial said:
Awesome! We didn't have a White Christmas, but a white day after - sort of. It snowed for several hours this morning - up until noon, but none of it stuck. As one friend put it "they forgot to put stickum in my snow" :lol:

It sure was pretty coming down, though. And it was safe to drive to church, too! I love the hush that exists when its snowing :)
Yeah, there's a hush-at least if the wind isn't blowing w/gale force winds! :barnie

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
And to you, Lori! :) Winds are certainly wicked around here right now....all night long and started again this evening. Cut like a knife and takes my breath away!

Latest posts