Bee's Guest House

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I've sometimes wondered if I could drive all the way from Jersey to California w/out stopping at any hotels, motels or campgrounds on the way. Instead, just stop in and visit people I "know" on various forums and spend a night or two.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Beekissed said:
I have a feeling that "one day soon" will arrive before I could ever get a book into circulation or make any profit. And I'm okay with that....I may drop by this spring, Farm, though not in my private jet! :D

If I just arrived in an old SUV, could I still stay and have a glass of ice water and a laugh or two? :p
That one day is coming soon........

I have a growing feeling you are correct, BB. One part of that feeling is impatience and one part is excitement at the possibility!

FD, I most certainly want to do the west coast...particularly into Oregon and Washington.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
BarredBuff said:
Beekissed said:
I have a feeling that "one day soon" will arrive before I could ever get a book into circulation or make any profit. And I'm okay with that....I may drop by this spring, Farm, though not in my private jet! :D

If I just arrived in an old SUV, could I still stay and have a glass of ice water and a laugh or two? :p

I have a growing feeling you are correct, BB. One part of that feeling is impatience and one part is excitement at the possibility!

FD, I most certainly want to do the west coast...particularly into Oregon and Washington.

Im excited at the idea too! But Im also a little disturbed at some of the stuff I have been researching and finding lately..............

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
I am sure that is possible Deb. Have you looked at the google map of where we all are lately? Sufficient Self Map
I saw that map awhile back, even requested that I be put on it, but that didn't happen yet. :hit I wouldn't have minded even if they had placed me in the lake!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Beekissed said:
BarredBuff said:

Im excited at the idea too! But Im also a little disturbed at some of the stuff I have been researching and finding lately..............

Tell me what disturbs you?

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
BarredBuff said:
Beekissed said:

Tell me what disturbs you?
This one world government stuff, did you see my post about the text books in the study thread?

Its amzing so many people are apart of it.....you may think Im on dope but its coming.........

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
No, I don't think you are a dope! I think you are brilliant!!! You are watching and actually realizing what is taking place in the world today more than any adult that I currently speak to about these things.

I read an old Nat'l Geo the other day from 2005 that describes the UE~United Europe alliance that is/was forming. The nations that had united have not been at peace and united in the last 500 years and they form the old Roman Empire.....just like it describes in the book of Daniel. The prophecy from that book states these nations will once again be united before the Tribulation and the Anti-christ will arise from one of these countries.

The article also described the euro as becoming the one world currency....all these nations have already adopted it for their own currency and the middle east also uses it as the standard currency in place of the US dollar. Our currency used to be the standard and is now no longer.

Imagine how much has transpired in these nations since that article was written?

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Things have are not as they appear for sure. Thanks for the compliment. But I didnt realize the EU was the basically the old Roman Empire nor did I realize the arabs use a euro. Wow! Thanks for posting that.......

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Things have are not as they appear for sure. Thanks for the compliment. But I didnt realize the EU was the basically the old Roman Empire nor did I realize the arabs use a euro. Wow! Thanks for posting that.......
Actually, the Arabs are only using the euro as regards to buying oil. They no longer accept the dollar as the standard unit price. It doesn't hold as much worth any longer as it is no longer backed by the gold standard...or much of anything. Not worth the paper it is printed upon is the expression that comes to my mind.... :p