Bee's Guest House

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Sounds like your humidity levels are UP. Around these parts the air is usually damp. Wet cold is COLD indeed. :sick

I am T.I.R.E.D. tonight and yet I am very achy, so I can not sleep. Waiting for the aspirin to kick in and then bed. ;) First day back to school today and then to the dentist after that. Tomorrow has GOT to be better.

Glad to hear the sheeps are doing well. :) Malcolm Reynolds is a woolly man indeed. He likes to spend his days on top of the round bale chewing his cud. :lol:

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
It is sad when you have to go that route, but then you gotta do what you gotta do.

At least you got some peace and quiet for now. :hugs

Good time to work on that writing ;)

Just to let you know, you are often in my thoughts. I just don't have that much time to spend on the computer, or I'm just too tired to even write on the forum...

I need to jump into my magic helicopter and drop by for a cuppa hot chocolate....;)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
You know what, gals? One day we are going to get to visit and talk as long as we want!! I simply cannot wait to meet you in Heaven, have you into my home, visit in yours, laugh, talk, rejoice like only women know how to do! I am so lonely for that! I miss you guys so much some days.

One day....... :fl

Farm, that Malcolm is one great sheep! I wish I could bring Fats to live with him. I have found that I cannot bear the thought of him being killed. He is so darned pretty, sweet and lovey that it would be a shame to kill him....although his hide is just so darn soft and creamy that I would love a rug just like it! :p

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
One day....... :fl
... and the way things are looking that day could be soon. :)

I too wish that we could just all "hang out" together. We would sure have a grand time. Now get yourself BUSY Bee on that book and make LOTS of money so that you can come visit in your private jet. :p

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I have a feeling that "one day soon" will arrive before I could ever get a book into circulation or make any profit. And I'm okay with that....I may drop by this spring, Farm, though not in my private jet! :D

If I just arrived in an old SUV, could I still stay and have a glass of ice water and a laugh or two? :p

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hey Bee, don't forget to stop by here in Indiana...on your way through. My spare room is sorta lonely right now....it need company. :cool: Would love to pick yer brain on a few ideas for this place.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
You are welcome anytime!! Make it after Summer Vacation starts and we will paint the old town red. :thumbsup

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
justusnak said:
Hey Bee, don't forget to stop by here in Indiana...on your way through. My spare room is sorta lonely right now....it need company. :cool: Would love to pick yer brain on a few ideas for this place.
Deb, you must have a mighty small pick! That is a small area to mine for ideas! :lol:

If I can accumulate enough cash and time off, who knows where I will drive? I would love to do an SS forum trip....wouldn't that be cool? Before I go, I will post the states in which I plan to drive and see if I can be bop into y'all's driveways along the way....and maybe even go off the edge long enough to visit folks NOT on my desired route. How fun would THAT be? :D

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
justusnak said:
Deb, you must have a mighty small pick! That is a small area to mine for ideas! :lol:

If I can accumulate enough cash and time off, who knows where I will drive? I would love to do an SS forum trip....wouldn't that be cool? Before I go, I will post the states in which I plan to drive and see if I can be bop into y'all's driveways along the way....and maybe even go off the edge long enough to visit folks NOT on my desired route. How fun would THAT be? :D
I keep dreaming of doing something like that also. I sure would hope you'd make it out to the left coast ;)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I have a feeling that "one day soon" will arrive before I could ever get a book into circulation or make any profit. And I'm okay with that....I may drop by this spring, Farm, though not in my private jet! :D

If I just arrived in an old SUV, could I still stay and have a glass of ice water and a laugh or two? :p
That one day is coming soon........