Bee's Guest House

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Wish I could send you all some......my yard is so full of drops that I can't walk without twisting an ankle! :p

Pretty though....and smells great!

Yeah, I was hoping to get other folks to post pics of their harvests so I could drool....this little cart of pumpkins were the only real harvest I got from my gardens. :he

C'mon, folks! Post pics to the POW so I can see all the lovely maters, taters, onions, etc. that I couldn't grow! :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
For all my good friends on SS, I am asking for prayer for my family tonight....please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for comfort and for understanding. It would help us so much to know that you wonderful people are praying for us.

Sometime in the dark of the early morning this day, my niece's 2 mo. old baby boy, Max, left this life and went home. The diagnosis has been SIDS but to his mother this will never be an explanation. He has a twin sister and they are all staying with me tonight and, quite understandably, her mother is scared to go to sleep.

Please pray for her and for all of us. I deal with this every day on my job and I know that my Father's will is beyond my knowing...but I feel the pain of a mother for this young mother's breaking heart. I held that baby boy in my arms and it felt so good, so sweet, so tender...I can't imagine how empty she feels this night.

TTs Chicks

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:hugs so sorry - sending thoughts and prayers to your family.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
:hugs Oh, how awful. Parents should never have to bury a child. Extra :hugs for the rest of the family, too.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh Bee, please know you are all in my prayers. And you are right, NO mother should have to bury a child. :hugs and prayers to all.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
oh geez... what a tragedy. but i'm sure they are comforted by you also... that poor momma...

sending hugs

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
What a terrible tragedy :hugs

Sending out hugs and prayers for the family. I hope that your niece can find some sense peace through this.

She is very lucky to have you Bee.

Latest posts