Blossom & Flower, a sporatic goat journal _ I think Billy has CL

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
:hugs I hope she gets to feeling better soon!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Thanks for all your well wishes.
We still haven't heard a thing from the vet. He did say he would be out and about. The vet tech would be keeping an eye on our Blossom. She happens to be his daughter.
I am incapable of doing anything. I really want a glass of wine, but I can't, just in case the vet calls with good news and I get to pick her up :fl

Flower is all subdued too. I have been spending lots of time with her. She sticks to me like glue. Not like her at all. Usually I call her, and she might glance my way and go the opposite direction. Today I didn't even have to call her most times. If I did she was right at my side. Poor baby. It's going to be a rough night for all of us.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Aww, Prayers are with you and Blossom. I just know she will be fine!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I called the vet. He said he feels a little better about her than he did this afternoon. They gave her a tranquilizer. The connection was bad, so I had a hard time understanding what he was saying.

I guess all we can do now, is to continue to pray. I would really hate to loose her... :hit

I am having that wine now ...

on top of it all, stupid Chase keeps calling me :he

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
FarmerDenise said:
I called the vet. He said he feels a little better about her than he did this afternoon. They gave her a tranquilizer. The connection was bad, so I had a hard time understanding what he was saying.

I guess all we can do now, is to continue to pray. I would really hate to loose her... :hit

I am having that wine now ...

on top of it all, stupid Chase keeps calling me :he
:fl :hugs Try to sleep... I know it won't be easy. I hope the news is even better in the morning.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I cannot believe we only had these goats for 8 weeks. We are sooo attached to them.
I am falling apart ....:hit

Please, please pray for our Blossom.